2012 Summer Canadian / NE US Pedagogy Tour (7/31-8/10/12)

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by RogerIngram, Jul 5, 2012.

1. RogerIngram

RogerIngram New Friend

Nov 6, 2010
    Chicago area
    I will be teaching in the following cities between July 31 and August 10, 2012: Toronto, Ontario (7/30-8/2), Ottawa, Ontario 8/3, Montreal, Quebec (8/4-8/5), Boston, MA (8/6-8/7), and NYC, NY (8/8-8/10). I will be presenting clinics and giving private lessons on those days in each of these cities. I will also have an ample supply of my book, "Clinical Notes on Trumpet Playing", as well as many of my "Ingram V-cup" and "Ingram Lead" mouthpieces for anyone who would like one.

To arrange your private lesson, please contact my wife Victoria at [email protected].

Teaching and clinic venues are being finalized at this time; however, you can still schedule your private lesson appointment today. After venue locations have been confirmed, I will announce all the specific times and places for scheduled clinics and lessons on my website, Facebook and on Trumpet Master.

Roger

2. RogerIngram

RogerIngram New Friend

Nov 6, 2010
    Chicago area
    We have now added a clinic at Dillon Music in Woodbridge, NJ to my summer 2012 tour itinerary.

The following clinic times and locations have been confirmed for the tour:

* Wednesday 8/1 in Toronto; 7:00pm at Long & McQuade Music
    * Friday 8/3 in Ottawa; 11:00am at Long & McQuade Music
    * Saturday 8/4 in Montreal; 10:00am at Archambault Music
    * Saturday 8/11 in New Jersey; 10:00am at the Professional Music Academy in Woodbridge (just down the street from Dillon Music).

There will be no entry fee for the clinics at Archambault Music in Montreal (8/4) nor Dillon Music/Professional Music Academy in Woodbrigde NJ (8/11). There will be a 10.00(CAD) entry fee for the clinics held at the Long & McQuade Music stores in both Toronto (8/1) and Ottawa (8/3).

In addition to having many copies of my book "Clinical Notes on Trumpet Playing" and mouthpieces (the "Ingram Lead" and the "Ingram V Cup") with me, I will also have my personal Jupiter XO Professional 1600i Bb trumpet as well as another for anyone to try.

There are still a few private lesson slots available in each of the six cities I will be visiting during this tour. To schedule a lesson, please contact Victoria at [email protected]

Confirmed private lesson locations:

* Toronto: Long & McQuade Music;
    * Ottawa: Long & McQuade Music;
    * NYC: Roberto's Woodwinds/Michiko Rehearsal Studios;
    * Woodbridge, NJ: Dillon Music

See you soon!
    Roger

3. Haste2

Haste2 Piano User

Jun 16, 2010
    Wish you were coming to Utah. :[

4. jiarby