5 FREE Beginners Basic Videos

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by GregMTM, Feb 2, 2014.

1. GregMTM

GregMTM New Friend

Jun 7, 2011
    Hi all, I have just completed a series of videos for brass beginners. They go right from scratch so will be a great teaching resource (I hope!).

Please have a look at them here and pass them on to those you think it could help.

We are updating all of the BASIC VIDEOS and the next series is for Intermediate/Come Back Players/Teachers and will be ready next week.

Happy trumpeting! Greg

2. Cornyandy

Cornyandy Fortissimo User

Jan 9, 2010
    East Yorkshire
    Welcome to TM Greg, I hope you stay around. I've had a bit of a shufty at your vids, to be honest I often watch these things with some trepidation bacause they are often loaded with personal pedagogy and "tyr my new trick" silver bullet type ideas which can be confusng or even "dangerous". With yours I do like what I see simple basics well put. Thanks

Andrew

3. GregMTM

GregMTM New Friend

Jun 7, 2011
    Hey Andrew, thanks mate. It is serious stuff that works for me that I didn't know when I started. I can see the results in my students and my own performance. It is not really anything that I have devised, I am merely passing on things that I have collected over the years that I believe will help people avoid the pitfalls I have encountered over the years. All the best, Greg

4. Vulgano Brother

Vulgano Brother Moderator Staff Member

Mar 23, 2006
    Parts Unknown
    Greg, it is refreshing to see the good, sound and accessible pedagogy in your videos.

Thank you.

5. GregMTM

GregMTM New Friend

Jun 7, 2011
    My pleasure Mr Vulgano Brother! The more questions I get through the site, the more I realise that this information is not readily available. It should be out there so I am doing my best. Cheers, Greg

6. coolerdave

coolerdave Utimate User

Nov 7, 2009
    San Pedro
    Your vids are really well doneGreg.