A fun day with Andrea Tofanelli

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by pops, Dec 6, 2005.

1. pops

pops Pianissimo User

Mar 17, 2004
    Dallas
    Andrea Tofanelli was here Monday to do some filming for my instructional DVD.

We had a great deal of fun and he contributed a lot about up stream playing and showed and explained why it works well for him (physically) and why it isn't wise to change from your normal airstream direction.

There was a lot of great playing too. (Yeah on the DVD you will get to hear us both do a phrase to G over double C as he made me promise to leave it in.) He did some wicked natural/fanfare trumpet playing on one of the horns I made for Mardi Gras.
    And the scale exercise that EVERYONE says is so hard; he played and actually made a solo out of it to fit a blues chart.

In short
    Andrea ROCKS!!!!!

It will be a long time before I am through with this project and I have been working on it for over a year now. (Literally hundreds of hours to edit.)

-----

I would also like to remind you of the last week of my Holiday sale.

I am announcing a sale only available to forum readers. This price is not on a normal website page so use the link I include here.

http://www.BbTrumpet.com/Tmastersale.html

For the next week I am selling the starter set (Trumpet FAQ's, Air on the move, Chops Builder, and 30 minutes a day to better playing) for a discount.

The price is 50 dollars plus shipping (20% less than retail and 10% less than my multi-book discount.)

----

The works an 8 book set including (The No Nonsense Trumpet From A-Z, Trumpet FAQ's, The Pros Talk Embouchure (which has articles from 20 other authors of trumpet books, How the Chops Work (69 diagrams and pictures explaining EVERY embouchure), Chops Builder, Air on the Move, The Next Level, and 30 minutes a Day to Better Playing (the hardest book you will every play out of.)

The price for this is 125 dollars plus shipping (25% less than retail and 10% less than my multi-book discount.)

---

I have sold to many through the years and people come back and buy others to give to friends.

Buy a set for your local school or your friend or maybe even yourself.

Link to shopping cart http://www.BbTrumpet.com/Tmastersale.html

I am also offering a discount on any lessons bought as a holiday present.

The phone lesson is 60 dollars (normally 75)

An all day lesson is 350 dollars (normally 400)

I hope that everyone has a great holiday season and I wish you all good health and the best for 2006.

2. PhatmonB6

PhatmonB6 Mezzo Piano User

Jan 16, 2005
    Minnesota
    I just ordered your starter set and look forward to recieving it and putting it to use. Thank you.