A Mini-Trumpet Fest

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Heavens2kadonka, Aug 6, 2005.

1. Heavens2kadonka

Heavens2kadonka Forte User

Jun 17, 2004
    Lebanon, TN
    Anyone going to be near the Southern Indiana area this coming Saturday?

I know that I will be bringing my 1503, my Strad, and my (hopefully) completed Vanstein 01. And hey, some Stage 1's are going to be laying around, as are some of the fine Kanstuls Doc also has to offer. Everyone coming is strongly encouraged to bring their horns to show/play/share. I know that one of the players in this area plays a Destino, and one also has a gold WT!

So, just getting the word out. Hopefully, this could turn out to be a yearly thing.

Van

2. FlugelFlyer

FlugelFlyer Piano User

Dec 15, 2003
    Palos Park, IL
    Can't this year, maybe next?

3. Heavens2kadonka

Heavens2kadonka Forte User

Jun 17, 2004
    Lebanon, TN
    Well, seeing as this thing is more like an impromptu get-together with trumpets instead of a full-blown festival or convention, I can understand if some people can't attend. I'm just making sure word gets around.

The horns that are being sent by Felix are his top stuff. IN FACT, one horn hasn't even been seen by the general public yet (His new primary orchestra model horn). Its a beauty.

A **** shame that only a few people will be around to play on it. Yup, a real shame. You know, since I believe in sharing and everything. :evil:

Van