A Selfless Request

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by gmonady, Nov 19, 2012.

1. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    gee, I could sneak into work (I have my own set of keys you know) --- and vote ---- mmmmmmmmmmm!!! -- of course, the SPYWARE on the PC, that sends all the sites back to the administrator at the town hall ---------------------OK, I am sure when they figure out it's a band with a trumpet, that would SQUARELY point back to the ONLY trumpet player at the highway dept, and (in tough financial times) they call that -- IMPROPER USE OF GOVT. SERVICES --- and I would at the very least get a "write up" in my squeaky clean file!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- sorry GM, I can only do the voting where it -- FIRST CAUSES (me) NO HARM!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

2. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Wimp!

3. BigDub

BigDub Fortissimo User

Dec 19, 2009
    Hillsborough, NJ
    My sentiments exactly....where's the sacrifice here? You have to vote till it hurts, KT!!!ROFL

4. Bochawa!!!

Bochawa!!! Forte User

Nov 4, 2007
    Canada
    +1 doc! Looks like you're smokin' up the ballot sheet!

5. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    don't be so hard on KT ---- I am pretty sure that I got 2 more votes from a couple of friends (although, hopefully once they are cast, they can't be repealed) -- uhmmm I better explain that. uhmm, let's see, 2 women who most likely voted for EBQ, just because I asked them to --- although the 2 women know each other, and I shouldn't have told each of them the same line!!!! -----""YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT WOMAN IN MY LIFE --- and if you could do me this one favor and vote for the Best of Dayton"" ---------------OK, I am most certain I got GM one more vote, before the women talked to each other!!!!!!!!!! ---- and you guys call me a wimp.
    which is worse -- "a letter in my file at work" ---- or 2 irate women??? ----- ROFL ROFL ROFL

6. turtlejimmy

turtlejimmy Utimate User

Jun 6, 2010
    Oregon
    Uno mas, amigo. :cool:

The Turtle

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
  7. turtlejimmy

turtlejimmy Utimate User

Jun 6, 2010
    Oregon
    Uno mas, mas. :cool:

Turtle

8. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    If you tell work that you were just looking for music to pipe through the sound system to motivate the workers to increase output, I am seeing that letter as one of commendation. Tell the women it's to put them in the mood, and irate turns into, "Ulate KT, ulate, common over now and make me feel like a woman to this beautiful music." So there you go, get out and vote thrice more.

9. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Me Gusta Turtle, Me Gusta!

10. BigDub

BigDub Fortissimo User

Dec 19, 2009
    Hillsborough, NJ
    I do not even know how to edit this...................I don't know where to begin......:shock: