A Selfless Request

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by gmonady, Nov 19, 2012.

1. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Same thing happened last year then in 6 hours, Kim Kelly Orchestra went from 60 votes to over 200... So I am using the Chicago lead to vote early, vote often.

2. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Taking us onto three digits. Way to go Ted... Way to go!!

3. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    gee -- I feel LONESOME now -- as I thought I was GM ole buddy, ole pal's best friend (which of course would likely go to his dogs of course - -- which was my line for the latest girlfriend -- when she told me I was "her best friend", I explained a DOG would really fit the bill, ROFL) but here in the human world, I was thinking I should be his best friend -------------------then I tune into TM today, to find out that people are voting 5 times or more --------------------------now I feel sad,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I will feel better tonight when I go play "Midnight in Tuscany" --- and envision that GM wrote the song, and specifically gave it to ME --------------------------ah, but I see, others know of the song ------------------------- well, I suppose it is better in the long run for GM to have many, many friends ---------------------------------- ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

4. BigDub

BigDub Fortissimo User

Dec 19, 2009
    Hillsborough, NJ
    Ah, you have made a sad discovery. Yes there are a few of us that have copies of Midnight in Tuscany. And for the record, Doc, I was number One-Oh-Oh to put you in triple figures........

5. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Got the cure for you KT... go to the homes of your many girlfriends, log on to their IP address and vote... more than 5 time... so you feel happy again... See the cure. Then again, if your Girlfiends are away for the Holiday, than visit local community library's, log on and vote. Don't wants to see a sad KT... No.. No.. Don't wants to see a sad KT.

6. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    The three pointer!!! Now go beat that basketball play and vote 137 more times for the record!!!!

7. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    uhm --- Big Dub doesn't follow basketball that closely ---- so although he may be your editor --- we will have to be his sport's educational authority here and tell him that a record number of basketball points (138) were made, and he would have to shoot 47 more 3 pointers to really make a difference on YOUR court!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

8. BigDub

BigDub Fortissimo User

Dec 19, 2009
    Hillsborough, NJ
    Yes, I read about the 138 points scored, but BigDub scored number 1-Oh-Oh and that's what I know. That is a non edited poem for you to contemplate............
    now I need to contact Cody and find out how to disguise my IP address for multiple voting ability..........just kidding folks, just kidding.

9. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    well my friend - you may have pushed it to 100 ---- but I just gave GM the big prize ----- AS I LOGGED onto another computer and got the triple 1's -----yeah, 111 now, how do you like that vote???? ROFL ROFL ROFL

10. Cornyandy

Cornyandy Fortissimo User

Jan 9, 2010
    East Yorkshire
    Arrg the dreaded Nelson (for the cricket fans Where's Shep.) feet up fellas