A Trumpet Player Online Reunion

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by mheffernen5, Jul 10, 2004.

1. mheffernen5

mheffernen5 Pianissimo User

The Trumpet Player Online was hacked or to put it offline right say it was laid to rest the last week of June. I missed the site I think most members do, but I am glad some of them are coming here. I will forever miss the Christian Song Forum we had going on there. I wanted to take a moment to welcome the new members coming on to this site from the put offline TPO. Thanks, Molly

2. orchtrpt

orchtrpt Pianissimo User

Mar 4, 2004
    Laid to rest? you make it sound like this site will never be back "online". Do you have some inside info or something. I would guess it will be back. That is one of the first trumpet related trumpet sites I remember. its been around for a while and I doubt it is gone forever

3. AndrewsStrad0587

AndrewsStrad0587 New Friend

Jul 9, 2004
    Columbus, Ga
    *Tear*
    I miss TPO

:cry:

4. Bach 1 1/4C Man

Bach 1 1/4C Man Pianissimo User

Jun 10, 2004
    TPO Member to

I've been hear before that happened but I miss it as well I was Bach 1 1/2C Man. and I'm also a member of Trumpetherald.com I joined them before TPO andThen TMF nice to be here :lol:

5. trptbenge

trptbenge Pianissimo User

Jan 15, 2004
    Atlanta
    It looks like they plan to be back up in August sometime.

6. orchtrpt

orchtrpt Pianissimo User

Mar 4, 2004
    What do you guys like about that site? No offense but the place seems goofy to me. Seems like middle school got out early over there :D

7. rdt1959

rdt1959 Pianissimo User

Oct 31, 2003
    Georgia
    TPO was also the first internet trumpet site that I got involved with. At first, I liked the discussion (especially in the general, christian, and comebacker forums). However, as only a few months passed, I noticed that many of the "serious" (i.e. mature) posters were getting quiet and moving on.

For me, TPO lost it's luster after about 4 months. In fact, I can't remember the last time I even looked at that site!

Given my limited time these days, Trumpet Master is really the only forum I need to be looking at!

8. JackD

JackD Mezzo Forte User

Nov 30, 2003
    Manchester / London
    Glad someone said it first!

9. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    My mama always taught me "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all".

So I won't.