A Trumpeter's Twelve Days of Christmas

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by trptchopdoc, Dec 25, 2006.

1. trptchopdoc

trptchopdoc Pianissimo User

Jan 13, 2005
    Port-au-Prince, Haiti
    (Sung to the 12 days of Christmas)
    (With nods to our colleagues on TPIN)

On the first day of Christmas, my teacher gave to me:
    A GR Mouthpiece for Triple High C!

On the second day of Christmas, my teacher gave to me:
    Two Bottles of Binak and a GR mouthpiece for triple high C!

On the third day of Christmas, my teacher gave to me:
    Three Hickman text books, two bottles of Binak, and a GR mouthpiece for triple high C!

On the fourth day of Christmas, my teacher gave to me:
    Four Shulman systems, three Hickman text books, two bottles of Binak and a GR mouthpiece for triple high C!

On the fifth day of Christmas, my teacher gave to me:
    FIIIIIVE TASTEE BROS!
    Four Shulman systems, three Hickman text books, two bottles of Binak, and a GR mouthpiece for triple high C!

On the sixth day of Christmas, my teacher gave to me:
    Six Mike Vax cases, FIIIIIVE TASTEE BROS! Four Shulman systems, three Hickman text books, two bottles of Binak, and a GR mouthpiece for triple high C!

On the seventh day of Christmas, my teacher gave to me:
    Seven Morgan Bumpers, Six Mike Vax cases, FIIIIIVE TASTEE BROS!
    Four Shulman systems, three Hickman text books, two bottles of Binak, and a GR mouthpiece for triple high C!

On the eighth day of Christmas, my teacher gave to me:
    Eight Bop Duets books, Seven slots on youtube, Six Mike Vax cases,
    FIIIIIVE TASTEE BROS! Four Shulman systems, three Hickman text books, two bottles of Binak, and a GR mouthpiece for triple high C!

On the ninth day of Christmas, my teacher gave to me:
    Nine tubes of Zaja, eight Bop Duets books, Seven slots on youtube, Six Mike Vax cases, FIIIIIVE TASTEE BROS! Four Shulman systems, three Hickman text books, two bottles of Binak, and a GR mouthpiece for triple high C!

On the tenth day of Christmas, my teacher gave to me:
    Ten Chase Sanborn CDs, Nine tubes of Zaja, eight Bop Duets books, Seven slots on youtube, Six Mike Vax cases, FIIIIIVE TASTEE BROS!

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my teacher gave to me:
    Eleven bids on Ebay, Ten Chase Sanborn CDs, Nine tubes of Zaja, eight Bop Duets books, Seven slots on youtube, Six Mike Vax cases,
    FIIIIIVE TASTEE BROS!

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my teacher gave to me:
    Twelve New Year's Eve gigs, Eleven bids on Ebay, Ten Chase Sanborn CDs, Nine tubes of Zaja, eight Bop Duets books, Seven slots on youtube, Six Mike Vax cases, FIIIIIVE TASTEE BROS! Four Shulman systems, three Hickman text books, two bottles of Binak, and a GR mouthpiece for triple high C!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Blessed Kwaanzaa, Happy Chanukkah, Blessed Solstice, Blessed Eid al Hah, Grumpy Grinch!

All best wishes for a happy, healthy, successful new year!
    Jeanne