Advice for a Young Trumpeter's Parents

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by AKoopmann, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Lezwoymn

Lezwoymn Pianissimo User

Oct 11, 2007
    Long Island, NY USA
    OH, I got that information from a reputeable music store, so I guess they were wrong.

2. tatakata

tatakata Mezzo Forte User

May 29, 2007
    ya... sam ash was wrong!

3. Lezwoymn

Lezwoymn Pianissimo User

Oct 11, 2007
    Long Island, NY USA
    Tata, I see you love to debate, maybe you can join Hillary in one. LOL. Do you like her or do you have the icon of that crazy face cause you don't like her??

4. tatakata

tatakata Mezzo Forte User

May 29, 2007
    no comment :-)

5. uapiper

uapiper Pianissimo User

Apr 13, 2007
    Hamilton, Canada
    No, now you know they were wrong. WooHoo. You are still taking this as an attack. If I give someone advice but give an incorrect explanation of something, I hope there will be someone to kick my ass.[​IMG]

Somehow this post has become about you and how your advice is correct. If by simply reading your comments again the clouds will lift and the sun will come out. Angels will sing and we'll realize you were right.

This post is for real world trumpet advice and not your vindication on comments posted,it's not gonna happen. At least four other trumpeters responded to your good advice with opposing comments...so...

Learn to take constructive criticism and realize that this can be used as an educational tool for everyone.:lol:

administrator and tatakata like this.
  6. Lezwoymn

Lezwoymn Pianissimo User

Oct 11, 2007
    Long Island, NY USA
    You canadians are tough huh. Capricorns don't take critisicm well. I can't change that. If ppl knew how to correct in a nice way, it'd be better. Some ppl are more sensitive than others, especially women at a certain time of month, get the hint. I'm not young either despite my ageless appearance so, at this stage in the game, change is not likely. I think I could have counted alot of ppl who gave bad advice, but, you know, I just let it go. That's just me.

7. Lezwoymn

Lezwoymn Pianissimo User

Oct 11, 2007
    Long Island, NY USA
    And wouldn't it be funny if the kid decided he didn't want to play anymore in a few yrs. Well, it wouldn't be but it's very possible. I'm sure you know kids are fickle.

8. MrWho3421

MrWho3421 Pianissimo User

Jun 1, 2006
    I was being inappropriate

Last edited: Jan 8, 2008
  9. Lezwoymn

Lezwoymn Pianissimo User

Oct 11, 2007
    Long Island, NY USA
    You know what, u can all rot. So, someone told me a mistake. Do you wanna burn me at the stake for something someone else told me. I don't care what u'r profession is. I'm in law enforcement, so take the hint and stop harrassing me.

10. uapiper

uapiper Pianissimo User

Apr 13, 2007
    Hamilton, Canada
    You have mentioned that you are on permanent disability, so what law do you enforce. The law of good advice. Yow...

Mike graham

See what i mean people just don't let it slide.