Ahhh! My tooth!

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by nosray, Nov 24, 2008.

1. nosray

nosray Pianissimo User

Aug 28, 2008
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Today I was rehearsing for a Jazz band, I was warming up, and out of nowhere some guy comes running into my and bashes my trumpet into my mouth, makes my tooth bleed for almost 5 minutes, and now its crooked. The worst part is that I had perfect teeth! I have to get it fixed now :dontknow:

Oh well, its worth the enjoyment of playing trumpet!

2. trumpet_man

trumpet_man Piano User

Jan 17, 2008
    Wyoming
    Umm, that's not good. I'd have a chat with you're director and your dentist. If you tooth is crooked, that;s a really bad thing and you should see a dentist, and you're director, so that he can set this kid straight.

3. oohhh yeah

oohhh yeah Pianissimo User

Nov 23, 2008
    B.C. Canada
    man, if i were you, i'd sack that guy and have him thrown into the sewers. did you beat the kid up?

4. nosray

nosray Pianissimo User

Aug 28, 2008
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Ya, i sacked him pretty hard :p I think I have a dentist appointment booked for tomorrow so all should be good:thumbsup: I felt like taking his Bach 37 and bashing it on the ground until it was bent 90 degrees

5. edcon1981

edcon1981 Mezzo Forte User

Jun 25, 2008
    Central Jersey
    dare i ask how old this guy is? is it a high school setting?

6. Bach219

Bach219 Mezzo Piano User

Jun 25, 2008
    OH
    Why was the kid running in a class full of expensive instruments anyways?!?!

7. Bob Grier

Bob Grier Forte User

May 4, 2007
    Greensboro, NC
    yeh, why was the kid running in class? His parents should pay for your dental work and he needs to apologize. Of course if you did sack him than you're even.

8. nosray

nosray Pianissimo User

Aug 28, 2008
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    I am fully insured thanks to my dad... so money isn't a problem. My dentist said a retainer should do the trick, have to go back sometime soon. This is a middle school setting. I am in my senior year (grade 8) only after today i realize how immature some of these kids are. In gym, we were wrestling and some guy fell on me and 2 of my fingers are sprained...

9. willbarber

willbarber Piano User

Nov 22, 2008
    Medina, NY
    You should lock him in a tuba case...

If i was in that situation, I'd actually be more scared of getting my mouthpiece stuck in my horn, but that's my personal idioticy.

10. nosray

nosray Pianissimo User

Aug 28, 2008
    Vancouver, BC, Canada
    hahaha, that might hurt a bit :p