allergic reaction to ??? not a trumpet players friend .. venting

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by coolerdave, Apr 8, 2013.

1. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    The research I reviewed used natural garlic. Processed garlic may not have the same effect and that still remains to be proven.

2. Phil986

Phil986 Forte User

Nov 16, 2009
    Near Portland, OR.
    Garlic is best raw and minced. Cooked just as little to brown the outside is OK. Awesome medicine and it keeps away those people who don't really want to be near you in the first place anyhow...

3. Dale Proctor

Dale Proctor Utimate User

Jul 20, 2006
    Heart of Dixie
    It will keep the vampires away, too...

4. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    uhm doc, you are actually a few posts behind -- as this was a personal testimony of my GARLIC experience

(((((((((GM's post #5 ---The allergy could be the shellfish or almonds. Garlic and Apple Cider Vinegar (with the sediment intact) could also help lower your cholesterol naturally, but it could also lower your kiss count by your wife. Your choice. ))))))

GM's post offered no actual result in GARLIC or APPLE CIDER -- so under phew review, GM's post offered very little to go on, and NO ACTUAL OBSERVATIONS OR RESULTS THAT would indicate his advice contained anything of value))))))) ROFL ROFL ROFL

Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
    coolerdave likes this.
  5. Phil986

Phil986 Forte User

Nov 16, 2009
    Near Portland, OR.
    Good point. Always gotta keep the practical aspect in sight...

6. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Wish it would work for catty fanged ones as well (see avatar of one of those critters right here on this page.

7. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Posting back to stupid again I see KT... To make it easier for you oh simple one... I have isolated my post to just a simple line...

Post 5 Isolate: "Garlic and Apple Cider Vinegar (with the sediment intact) could also help lower your cholesterol naturally,"

May I recommend remedial reading course... Start with this one: See Spot. See Spot run. See Spot run, lift leg and greet Kingtrumpet, naturally.

8. coolerdave

coolerdave Utimate User

Nov 7, 2009
    San Pedro
    hey I actually made it through my warmups ... sigh of relief.
    I can only imagine how terrible Bells Palsey is ... and trumpet ... that one is a tough one ...

9. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Better living through pharmacology... and your TM doctor!

10. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Perhaps some rep points are in order for a certain gifted TM physician by a certain successfully treated patient:whistle:

coolerdave likes this.