Alternative instrument on "off" days...

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by gordonfurr1, Nov 2, 2014.

1. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    I will try to lower my intellectual thoughts such that they are also understandable to you and Emily -- WOOF WOOF WOOF ROFL ROFL ROFL

hey, what did Emily say about peanut butter sticking to "the WOOF of her mouth?"

Hey, did you hear that GM played Santa Claus one night, his ladder fell, and he ended up staying on the WOOF all night --- ROFL Emily tried to tell people -- "WOOF WOOF WOOF" ---

2. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    Them that have undergone a surgical frontal lobotomy, trauma to such effect, drugs, or excess alcohol all act lobotic at times. They don't care about anything and may become a human vegetable. I was once under attack and gave one of the three such a trauma by spinning his forehead into the brick wall behind me after he slashed a razor across my throat. Just fortunate that I tipped my head back enough that his blade stopped on the tip of my mandible instead of lower. I wasn't then LEO and still had to appear at a coroner's inquest where my defensive action was deemed justified. I had the second one with the chain down and was stomping on him with safety shoes when the DC Police arrived. He spent 4 weeks in the hospital and 15 years in jail for that offense and 25 more with another offense when he got out. Is he in or out now, I don't know. The scar I have looks just like a small double chin.

3. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    It was the gas station attendant across the street who witnessed the attack and called the police. It seems kind of funny to me now that I had so much blood on my shirt the Docs at the hospital were looking all over my chest and thorax to see where I had been stabbed. WARNING: Don't stand still waiting for a bus in the far NE section of DC at night.

4. tjcombo

tjcombo Forte User

Nov 12, 2012
    Melbourne, Australia
    So a "lobot" isn't an automaton that comes with a pair of white gloves?

5. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Which reminds me of the saying: I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.

6. BigDub

BigDub Fortissimo User

Dec 19, 2009
    Hillsborough, NJ
    Ed. You have a wealth of material there. Not to mention it is a miracle for you still to be with us!

7. BigDub

BigDub Fortissimo User

Dec 19, 2009
    Hillsborough, NJ
    You have a great mind.