Amati Rotary Trumpet

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by BrassBandMajor, May 2, 2015.

1. BrassBandMajor

BrassBandMajor Fortissimo User

Jan 13, 2015
    London
  2. barliman2001

barliman2001 Fortissimo User

Jul 5, 2010
    Vienna, Austria, Europe
    OK - the first two ads are for the same trumpet, by the same seller... something fishy??

The third might be a bit overpriced for an Amati.

3. stumac

stumac Fortissimo User

Oct 19, 2008
    Flinders Vic Australia
    Get yourself out of the hole, for less money you can buy a brand new rotary with rose brass bell, cupro-nickle leadpipe, third slide trigger and water key with free shipping from china.

Stop looking at old dinged up european instruments, heaven knows what the insides are like. I know what I would do if I if I wanted another rotary to play, not repair and restore.

Regards, Stuart.

4. BrassBandMajor

Jan 13, 2015
    London
    Well, I don't care what you think.
    I bet having a badly dented Ganter would be better than having a useless chinese rotary.
    I don't care if I like old dinged up europeans well that's my way of life.
    You like jerked up chinese copies then go for it yourself.
    Yeah I don't give if your friend has a E.F.Durand or a some weird horn on ebay.
    It's better to have a dented or dinged up Cerveny or Amati horn.
    Well, if you can't afford a good case for your good alexander horn buy one then!
    Wow I just can't believe why you are keep on bugging me with your chinese rotaries.

5. Kujo20

Kujo20 Forte User

Sep 29, 2010
    And many could say the same to you. You post multiple threads a day asking for (most of the time) useless information.

Sumac has been gracious enough to answer your silly questions a few times, and now you attack him for it?!?! If you don't want opinions, stop asking for them.

Kujo

6. Franklin D

Franklin D Forte User

May 23, 2009
    The Netherlands
    May be it's time for the moderator to remove this self-appointed brassbandlittlemajortroll from this forum.
    I think he is 15 years old and I don't think his parents know what he is doing here on the forum.

7. stumac

stumac Fortissimo User

Oct 19, 2008
    Flinders Vic Australia
    Oh dear I think I touched a raw nerve, if BBM does not like my advice that is ok by me, I shall stop giving it. I have several chinese instruments that are well built and happy to play in any situation. I do have a good case for my Alexander horn, I did not want it to travel as checked in luggage on the recent trip to china.

Perhaps BBM should go back to TH where he first came up, they do not suffer fools seemingly as gladly as here.

Regards, Stuart.

8. BrassBandMajor

Jan 13, 2015
    London
    Ok I apologise if you think like this.
    I will be mature now on.

9. Peter McNeill

Peter McNeill Utimate User

Jan 30, 2009
    Melbourne Australia
    Stumac,
    This guy is already on my ignore list (one of the advantages of TM), and the only reason I ever read his subject posts, is to check your esteemed advice. I gave up a long time ago on him. I gave him a negative feed-back for his attack on you - save your time and just ignore the pxick.

Is it worth it?

Have a nice day.

10. BrassBandMajor

Jan 13, 2015
    London
    Thanks Peter,

Your advice upgrades me every day :D