Any trumpet players near Ontario California????

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by acarcido, Oct 12, 2011.

1. acarcido

acarcido Forte User

Dec 28, 2009
    Ontario, Ca
    I havent decided yet. Perhaps a vote is in order for best page name. Socal Chops is a good start.

2. coolerdave

coolerdave Utimate User

Nov 7, 2009
    San Pedro
    I hope we can do better than that ..

3. MVF

MVF Pianissimo User

Sep 10, 2010
    SoCal
    Hey guys, I hope we can pull this off, sounds like fun! Don't much care what we call it.

coolerdave, if you make it, I'd sure love a chance to compare my '56 Connstellation to your '68. I played a '68 in high school.

So far just the three of us? How about some of you OC guys? Where's ComeBackKid? I used to work in Anaheim and still go down to ABI, so I know the drive isn't that bad. Maybe if we're outnumbered Art and I can carpool down there (I'll be glad to drive).

Let's make this happen!

Mike

Last edited: Oct 20, 2011
  4. MVF

MVF Pianissimo User

Sep 10, 2010
    SoCal
    Aw, c'mon- we're not just going to let this die that easily, are we?

5. acarcido

acarcido Forte User

Dec 28, 2009
    Ontario, Ca
    MVF,

No we're not going to let this thread and idea die to depths of the forums. Lately I've been busy with work and some camping activities with my kids at in their youth ministry at church. I normally practice Wednesday nights at our church and rehearse until about 10:30pm. How would to like to get together Saturday???? Coolerdave??????

6. MVF

MVF Pianissimo User

Sep 10, 2010
    SoCal
    Sorry- I just saw this. But at least this will get it back up to the top! This whole week won't work for me, but I am definitely wanting to do this. Thanks Art

7. coolerdave

coolerdave Utimate User

Nov 7, 2009
    San Pedro
    I missed it too .. best to do this by regular email in addition to TM. I will shoot you mine on the TM PM's