Anyone have a free Clark Book?

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by trumpetplayer231, Oct 8, 2012.

1. trumpetplayer231

trumpetplayer231 Banned

Aug 31, 2012
    Cape Coral, FL
    I am doing some studies with Arbans and i really want to get a Clark book, my friend won't let me use his for some reason and i am trying to get one myself. I know what you must be thinking, i should buy one myself, i unfortunatly cannot purchase one at the moment, so if anyone wants to send in a old used clark book i would really appreciate owning one.

Thanks, and i hope this message does not come off vulgar to you guys.

2. kctrumpeteer

kctrumpeteer Piano User

Dec 23, 2009
    If you google and look around hard enough you can actually find a copy online (don't recall where) or go to one of the many places to purchase online and they should be < $15 for a physical copy of the book.

3. Bill Dishman

Bill Dishman Piano User

Nov 22, 2003
    Gainesville, Florida
    I am doing some studies with Arbans and i really want to get a Clark book, my friend won't let me use his for some reason and i am trying to get one myself. I know what you must be thinking, i should buy one myself, i unfortunatly cannot purchase one at the moment, so if anyone wants to send in a old used clark book i would really appreciate owning one.

I will be happy to send you a free book if you spell it correctly for me.

Bill Dishman
    Gainesville, Florida

"One never knows until one asks."

4. trumpetplayer231

trumpetplayer231 Banned

Aug 31, 2012
    Cape Coral, FL
    Spell what correctly exactly? I would love to fix my mistakes! Just tell me what i made a mistake on.

5. trumpetplayer231

trumpetplayer231 Banned

Aug 31, 2012
    Cape Coral, FL
    OH MY BAD! Lol i must have mistaken the work Clarke as "Clark" My bad.

6. trumpetplayer231

trumpetplayer231 Banned

Aug 31, 2012
    Cape Coral, FL
    H.L Clarke to be more specific ;)

7. cantplaytrumpet

cantplaytrumpet Pianissimo User

Apr 2, 2012
  8. trumpetplayer231

trumpetplayer231 Banned

Aug 31, 2012
    Cape Coral, FL
  9. study888

study888 Mezzo Forte User

Aug 22, 2005
    Darlington S.C.
    Go to sheetmusicplus.com . You can order My First Clarke by Carl Fisher; for $9.95 plus econo shipping if desired. If you can play all those studies perfectly,you will surely be a fine trumpet player.

You can also buy My First Arban and Second Arban condensed studies by Carl Fisher for same prices. This site has great prices on about any type Music studies you could ever hope to play or practice. Save some money and start there.

10. Cornyandy

Cornyandy Fortissimo User

Jan 9, 2010
    East Yorkshire
    I wouldn't worry about not adding a letter here and there (Favor, Color sorry that's on another thread:dontknow:. What's a letter between friends, unless you are French:oops:)