Apology :(

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by trumpetgirl612, Apr 7, 2005.

1. trumpetgirl612

trumpetgirl612 Pianissimo User

Mar 30, 2005
    practice room 5
    Hey everyone, especially ML

I am sorry I keep jumping on threads, I suppose I can be waay to eager sometimes, I never thought about how discorteous I was being to the other posters, the questioner, and ML himself. Therefore, I would ask that everyone please please pretty please accept my humble apology.

And thank you ML for pointing out my evil ways to me

Emily

2. Lazorphaze

Lazorphaze Piano User

Feb 3, 2004
    by the way, the purpose of a forum isn't to rack up as many posts as possible. i comment only where i feel like it. you are a different story.
    once i logged on, and under the "most recent post" column, almost all of them had your name under it. can you say obsessive? i sure can, and you are that!

3. trumpetgirl612

Mar 30, 2005
    practice room 5
    actually, I am not, I just happen to come onto the site, post where i feel I can/would be useful, and revisit later on to see if any questions I may have asked had been answered. Also, as an insomniac, I may check/post one or more times a night, but that does not make me obsessive!

4. cmcdougall

cmcdougall Piano User

Feb 3, 2005
    trumpetgirl612, THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, we are all here to get each others opinions if you have an opinion on every thread then feel free to post that opinion, there is no way to "post too much" on here, unless you are just mindlessly babbling, if you are saying information that is relevant to the subject at hand and could possibly be useful to anyone than you need not worry about apologizing to anyone.

5. trumpetgirl612

Mar 30, 2005
    practice room 5
    cmmcdougall thank you, I appreciate that
    however, I feel I sohuld issue this apology as more than one user as you can see, has called me rude, inconsiderate, or obsessive
    and yes, I post often, but I do not feel my posts are rude, and I do not believe that I even give misinformation....

thanks though

6. vic

vic New Friend

Nov 19, 2003
    Arkansas
    "Location:"

So there's a computer in practice room 5, eh?
    JUST KIDDING..
    Ba Da Boom!
    I couldn't resist. But you seem to be able to handle this with a sense of humor.

7. trumpetgirl612

Mar 30, 2005
    practice room 5
    lol itz ok
    no there is not, but practice room 5 is where i banish myself abt 3 times a day in my hs band room
    also there are some memories in that room man
    and dont worry abt the humor, yes I can handle stuff like that

now, if you only knew what REALLY happened in pratice room 5 lol

Emily

8. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    LP!

Rubbing salt into a fresh wound by piling on to someone who has just shown guts and grace enough to apologize for something is bad form. I'm sure you don't like it when it's done to you.

Let's just start over, okay?

TG,

Thank you for the grace of your apology. It wasn't a major offense or anything... some people have expressed a preference for giving me first crack at something when it occurs on the forum set up for me to do so. All the other forums are fair game.

All right... back to business.

ML

9. Lazorphaze

Lazorphaze Piano User

Feb 3, 2004
    my post might have been a little over the top, okay. but the message needed to be said.

10. trickg

trickg Utimate User

Oct 26, 2003
    Baltimore/DC
    I seem to remember a time when Liad El Bar came to the forums and started racking up posts like a madman - he surpassed my grand totals in just a few short weeks! :lol:

TG, sometimes I feel like I too just "have" to post to everything because I think I have something relevant to say, so don't feel too bad.

Your apology and sincerety is accepted and appreciated. :-)