Apology :(

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by trumpetgirl612, Apr 7, 2005.

1. Lazorphaze

Lazorphaze Piano User

Feb 3, 2004
    where is he, nowadays? victim of the violence?

2. trickg

trickg Utimate User

Oct 26, 2003
    Baltimore/DC
    He still pops up now and again, but for some reason it seems to me that he is in Israel.

I hope that he is able to stay safe through all of the unrest in the world, and specifically in that part of the world.

3. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    Liad is in Israel. He entered the contest this year under his own name. He and his family are healthy but due to a strictly personal decision he has severely cut back on his internet use so that he can devote more of his time to family/work, etc.

4. trumpetmike

trumpetmike Forte User

Oct 11, 2004
    Farnham (a place too smal
    Just out of interest, what have these posts got to do with Manny's forum?

The apology was well-intended and TG gets attacked for it - if some other people on this forum had the same ability to apologise then I think life would be easier to for many - there is no need for personal attacks (which I think LP's first post was) - I thought that was what the Moderating team was here to protect us from.

5. trickg

trickg Utimate User

Oct 26, 2003
    Baltimore/DC
    Well Mike, honestly, these last few posts don't really have much at all to do with TG's apology - we have simply gone off on a tangent with this thread like we do with so many others.

I was under the impression that TG's apology was generally accepted by everyone and we were just making small talk at this point.

As for how we all act online, I can't speak for others but I have have been known not only to apologize, but to go back and change my post that was hastily and poorly written, and made me come off like a jerk. I think that most of us police up our own posts and make amends when necessary.

6. trumpetgirl612

trumpetgirl612 Pianissimo User

Mar 30, 2005
    practice room 5
    it seems that most respectable posters do so anyway. Trick g included! Mike, I do believe that you also have done so in the past.

Emily