As of 4/5/09, my Myspace Playlist fwiiw...

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by NickD, Apr 5, 2009.

1. NickD

NickD Forte User

FWIIW,

Here is my MySpace playlist.

1.) La Grace by Telemann on a Schilke Piccolo in A
    2.) Badinage by Bozza on a C trumpet
    3.) S'Wonderful with Anna Dawson on Vocals - rough mix for a CD I'm going to release before too long
    4.) They Can't Take That Away From Me with Anna Dawson on Vocals - a rough mix for the same CD
    5.) Punk's Funk from No Man Is An Island (I wrote this for my son)
    6.) Big Phat Solo - yeah I still have that thing even though I didn't win anything. It's got a dubba D on the end of it, though! ;-)
    7.) Ambient Experiment - this is from the days of my ACID (software, not drug) obsession
    8.) Phaeton's Fall - I did this to test a modified Phaeton trumpet for Felix Vayser - more ACID stuff
    9.) Let's Get Nuts - from the same period of ACID freakage
    10.) Untutored Lips - I just sequenced a bunch of stuff and overdubbed a couple of flugel and trumpet solos

I hope there is some stuff here some of you folks might enjoy. I am going to periodically dump and recycle things over there at Myspace. If it's OK, I'll bring this thread back up once in a while. This is to mitigate the told "tempest in a teapot syndrome."

Thanks for popping by and listening if you have some Dilbert time!
    Nick Drozdoff on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Peace.

Nick

2. NickD

NickD Forte User

FWIIW,

Here is my MySpace playlist modifired on 4/11.

1.) Cheetham Scherzo - I play all parts
    2.) Drozdoff Suite Mvmt. 1 - I wrote this for an ITG contest many years ago
    3.) Drozdoff Suite Mvmt 2
    4.) Drozdoff Suite Mvmt 3
    5.) At The River - I play all parts - I wrote this arrangement after playing my niece's funeral.
    6.) Big Phat Solo - yeah I still have that thing even though I didn't win anything. It's got a dubba D on the end of it, though! ;-)
    7.) Lament
    8.) Blues Waltz from No Man Is An Island - be sure to wait for the egregious dubba C
    9.) West End Blues - Rough mix - to be released later this year
    10.) Long Haul Flight by Adrian Kelly for the NYTC CD intercontinental drift. The super cool plunger work is Russ Johnson from NYC. Adrian plays the open solos as do I. I cover the high road and in the interest of self promotion, my solo spots are at 1:09, 2:29, 7:38. The last spot is where I do battle with Adrian at the end. I snagged a G over DHC and decided to leave it in. I don't get those every day!

I hope there is some stuff here some of you folks might enjoy. I am going to periodically dump and recycle things over there at Myspace. If it's OK, I'll bring this thread back up once in a while. This is to mitigate the told "tempest in a teapot syndrome."

Thanks for popping by and listening if you have some Dilbert time!
    Nick Drozdoff on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Peace.

Nick