Ascenseur Pour L'Echafaud transcriptions?

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by mrizzone, Dec 17, 2013.

1. mrizzone

mrizzone Pianissimo User

Jul 14, 2013
    Buenos Aires
    Hello! Somebody knows if exists any transcription of Ascenseur Pour L'Echafaud soundtrack?
    I'm searching the internet but didn't find it.
    Thanks!

2. bamajazzlady

bamajazzlady Mezzo Forte User

May 16, 2011
  3. mrizzone

mrizzone Pianissimo User

Jul 14, 2013
    Buenos Aires
    Thanks! Unfortunatelly the article access is restricted to suscribers. I must to do the transcription by myself.

I'm starting with the first song of the album, "Generique". The first phrase is too fast for me now. This is what I understand in the second phrase:

[​IMG]

Your corrections/suggestions are appreciated.

4. Voltrane

Voltrane Pianissimo User

Sep 13, 2006
    Paris
    Hello,

I have been looking for that for years (even commercial paying transcriptions) because I was too busy to make my own.

I found in 2012 on Internet a file with Generic (don't remember where) not that bad. I can send it to you if you want.

I found also a site named themusicofmiles "dot something" if I remember well with a lot of Ascenseur transcriptions but the scores were handwritten and so small that I could not read them.

I asked the guys if I could have "normal sized" pictures but never had an answer...

I am interested in any progress we could make to have access to this masterpiece so please do not hesitate to share any discovery or transcription, even "in progress".

Regards.
    Marc

5. mrizzone

mrizzone Pianissimo User

Jul 14, 2013
    Buenos Aires

Sure! I'll send you my email by private message.

Thanks!

6. Voltrane

Voltrane Pianissimo User

Sep 13, 2006
    Paris
    Done!