Attention All Music Teachers

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Dan Millheim, Oct 3, 2006.

1. Dan Millheim

Dan Millheim Pianissimo User

Sep 4, 2004
    Fort Worth ,TX
    OK, this is a bit off topic but since I call Trumpet Master "home" I need some help. Some of you know I am a music pastor here in Texas. We have a beautiful mint condition set of timps for sale. If you are an orchestral player or music teacher could you help me spread the word. For more info. and pictures please go to the following link. We are motivated sellers and can make a good deal on a wonderful professional set of Ludwig timpani. Thanks.

http://web.mac.com/danmillheim/iWeb/Site/Ludwig Timpani For Sale.html

2. uatrmpt

uatrmpt Piano User

Nov 29, 2003
    AL
  3. Dan Millheim

Dan Millheim Pianissimo User

Sep 4, 2004
    Fort Worth ,TX
    Thanks Matt,

I am getting a bunch of responses from willing friends who are helping spread the word across the country.Yours is a good idea and much appreciated.

Come to think of it, being the "gear head" that I am, I might just take off the heads and use my big 'ol B1-1 and see how they blow! What do you think the projection would be like off a hand hammered copper 32 inch bell haaaa. I might need a custom gig bag though.

Just in case anyone is interested, they are selling for $8300 (3 set) which is a huge savings on Ludwig's LKG 700 KG series.

4. uatrmpt

uatrmpt Piano User

Nov 29, 2003
    AL
    Might need a tighter backbore to brighten them up for the "big" band gigs!!