attn: M&C regarding music stand

Discussion in 'Mouthpieces / Mutes / Other' started by musicalmason, Aug 29, 2004.

1. musicalmason

musicalmason Forte User

Dec 14, 2003
    Pa
    hey, I was looking at your website and the Peak SMS20 really caught my eye, especially with the tm discount. I had a question though, most stands that I have used before would tip over over or lean unless my arbans book was exactly balanced on it. Im not expecting this thing to stay up with the book all the way to one side, but can you report on how sturdy this is with a book as heavy as the arbans on it? thanks.

2. MUSICandCHARACTER

MUSICandCHARACTER Forte User

Jan 31, 2004
    Newburgh, Indiana
    My order arrives on Wednesday (they were backordered!). But I saw one at the NAMM show this summer. A great stand. Yes, it would easily hold an Arban's and still fold up into a small case.

I was looking for a series of stands to carry. I saw probably 12 or 15 at NAMM. This was by far the best portable stand I have ever seen that folds into a bag. And the price was reasonable. That is why I decided to carry it.

Hope this helps.

Jim

3. MUSICandCHARACTER

MUSICandCHARACTER Forte User

Jan 31, 2004
    Newburgh, Indiana
    Well my order arrived.

These are INCREDIBLE stands!

I put my Arban's on the stand, on the grass (unstable) with a little bit of wind. No problem. I set my Arban's off center, on the grass, in the wind. Ha! This might be the most incredible portable stand ever. No exaggeration. I don't sell things I do not believe in. This is a great stand:

[​IMG]

Jim