Autumn Leaves

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by tpter1, Oct 9, 2005.

1. tpter1

tpter1 Forte User

Jan 12, 2005
    Northern New York
    The foliage is in full swing this weekend in Northern NY. The leaves look like Fruity Pebbles cereal. Man, is it beautiful.

2. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    Glen Wrote:
    Here in Michigan too!

Those in the southern states never get to experiance this gorgeous display of color that we do. As many oohh's and aahh's as the fourth of July fireworks!

-cw-

3. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    Yes, Chuck... I understand that one color you're not getting much of as of yesterday's game is brown.. as in the "Little Brown Jug" we got back!!

Go Gophers!

ML

P.S.

I'm not even a football fan, that's the best part! (With the Vikings, how could I be?)

4. Solar Bell

Solar Bell Moderator Staff Member

May 11, 2005
    Metro Detroit
    HEY!!!!

It was another CARR wreck for U of M

And I did the solo on Glenn Miller's "Little Brown Jug" last night! (a real clown, my leader, an MSU grad)

Now your football team AND your professional orchestra are better than ours!
    (I am really dissapointed with the DSO)

Touché mi amigo!

-cw-

ps
    The Maestro wrote:
    Hey, Almost as old as me....

Do you remember the cartoon on the Underdog show, the Go Go Gophers?

-cw-

pss
    It could be worse!

We've got the Lions!!

-cw-

5. Alex Yates

Alex Yates Forte User

Aug 11, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    Hey you guys, we have beautiful colors here in the southern mountain region. Northern GA, Tennessee are breathtaking this time of year. It just starts later and lasts longer. I couldn't live without my fall colors.

I am also heading over the pond to Holland and Belgium next week for two weeks and the orchards will be full of fruit and fall in full color. It will be stunning....I look forward to it.

6. trumpet blower88

trumpet blower88 Mezzo Piano User

Jun 15, 2005
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Yeah, Phoenix still isn't showing the whole "autum" weather yet. Yesterdays high was 94, to day is expected to be a bit cooler, around 92 or so. And the trees are still the same dull green color that trees in Arizona always are.

I love our weather. Hopefully it won't get cold this winter. (for all you people up in the norther region, i consider cold in the 60s) I hate cold.

7. Manny Laureano

Manny Laureano Utimate User

Sep 29, 2004
    USA
    It is beautiful here... I live on a lake and the water looks crystal blue. The shore across is a few days away from the fall colors that truly make Minnesota a "theater of the seasons"!