Baby, you can park my car..

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by dizforprez, Jan 5, 2006.

1. dizforprez

dizforprez Forte User

Nov 2, 2003
  2. gregc

gregc Mezzo Piano User

Apr 5, 2004
    New York, U.S. of A.
    Might be fun to watch but the thought of those gals grinding gears in my manual tranny has me a little hesitant.
    Hehe he he , I said 'grinding'!!!!!!!!!

3. ROGERIO

ROGERIO Mezzo Forte User

Sep 30, 2004
    PHOENIX, AZ
    Diz,

Somehow... even with the most beautiful female trumpet players (present company included)... I just don't think we could ever replace models in bikinis or mini skirts.... plus, just think of all the trumpet spit left on the soft italian leather interiors... :lol: .. they would however... hear us coming... Leanore calls could be heard for miles...

Thanks for sharing.

4. Alex Yates

Alex Yates Forte User

Aug 11, 2005
    Atlanta, GA

5. ROGERIO

ROGERIO Mezzo Forte User

Sep 30, 2004
    PHOENIX, AZ
    It's been a while, so I may have my Strauss mixed-up... are you refering to the octave calls? Too bad you both didn't have your horns. You could have played them instead of singing them. Prior to TSA days it would have been very funny... taday you two might have made the evening news. :lol:

6. Alex Yates

Alex Yates Forte User

Aug 11, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    Yeah Rogerio, the octave calls......although, if you are imitating the old Reiner recording (I am not giving dates, hee, hee) it is not an octave - it is "C cc ^ C########". LOL. And if singing it had not worked, I guarantee one of us would have whipped out our horns and done that exact thing! LOLOLOL.