Bach Factory Tour with Synergy Brass Quintet

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by radian, May 3, 2007.

1. radian

radian New Friend

May 3, 2007
    The boys from Synergy Brass Quintet take a factory tour of the Bach Stradivarius (or "Strad") plant in Elkhart, IN! Tedd "Mr. Bach" Waggoner takes you through the creation process - from raw brass to the world's greatest brass instruments. Join Synergy for an entertaining and informative jaunt through one of the world's greatest instrument factories!

YouTube - Bach Factory Tour with the Synergy Brass Quintet!

2. gzent

gzent Fortissimo User

Nov 5, 2003
    Rochester, MN
    Wow, that's a long journey - Elkhart to Portland to Bedfordshire to Norwich to NYC to ...the guy gets around....

3. crowmadic

crowmadic Mezzo Piano User

Oct 3, 2006
    thanks to radian for an interesting tour through You Tube..............

4. D_MaN

D_MaN New Friend

Apr 11, 2008
    Bendigo
    i cant find it! It says it has been removed by user.

5. jazz9

jazz9 Piano User

Dec 5, 2007
    Chilhowie, VA
    Yea, it says that for me too! But I guess that's because it was put up almost a year ago.

6. rowuk

rowuk Moderator Staff Member

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    If it was removed, somebody took exception to the content.
    Radian is the promotion company for Synergy, so this was actually just an ad.
    This post seems to coincide with the time Synergy got sponsorship from Bach...........

All of radians posts have been plugs for Synergy. There is no dialog.

The synergy brass website shows some first rate playing, but a very overblown "hollywood ego trip" approach to presenting info. A true "rock star" approach. They claim 300 gigs per year. I wonder how you can keep a fresh approach to MUSIC when you have no time outs. Maybe the show is more important. I wonder when burn out takes over. Canadian Brass had about 2/3rds of that workload and still had turnover of players...................