Bad days

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by songbook, Jan 12, 2013.

1. songbook

songbook Piano User

Apr 25, 2010
    Imf, just reading your reply makes my playing problems seem so trivial. We're all greatful for the good days, and hope to be strong threw the bad ones. I'll keep you in my prayers.

2. Pete Anderson

Pete Anderson Pianissimo User

Feb 27, 2008
    Take a few days off. Problem solved?

3. lmf

lmf Forte User

May 16, 2007
    Indiana USA
    songbook,

Whenever a fellow musician encounters a problem during practice and/or performance not experienced before that makes them feel uncomfortable and disconcerting. A problem experienced that one can't understand is not trivial. Others may have had similar problems and/or other problems leaving them uncomfortable and concerned, too. It is wonderful that fellow TM members seek to be helpful and share helpful advice to another TM member.

Your problem is no more trivial than the problems of others. It has caused you concern and distress. It is great that TM members reach out with helpful advice for a fellow musician. Is is good advice to encourage a fellow TM member to see a physician if a medical situation and/or condition might be an underlying cause of the problem a musician is experiencing. It is far better to be safe than sorry when a medical problem might be the cause of the problem.

I appreciate your thoughtfulness and prayers on my behalf for I believe sincerely that prayers on behalf of others are truly beneficial. Thank you very much, songbook. I hope you will find the cause of your problem so you will have more better days than bad ones. I'm sure the sharing of advice from other TM members has also been helpful as uplifting another fellow TM member is worthwhile.

Best wishes,

Lloyd