Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by trumpetplayer231, Sep 13, 2012.
1.) I'm better then my section leader because....
1. He/she plays a <insert a horn name here> and I play a <insert your favorite horn name here>.
2. I once pinched out a double C.
3. I am better looking.
4. I own more mouthpieces.
6) Is it okay to copy/plagiarize threads? There are a lot of good ideas here!
Should we copyright our original threads?
If someone uses an original copyrighted thread, will they have to pay royalties?
I'm now dating his section leading, flute playing girlfriend and don't care that he's the section lead right now because I'll get THAT soon too........
To buzz or not to buzz and my teacher says to get such and such brand mouthpiece, etc.
Most second chair players are!
Got an old <insert whatever maker/model here> horn, want to rehab it and wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a good Line-X shop near <insert whatever town you live in>.
For anyone who doesn't know, Line-X is one of the coatings used as for pickup bed spray-in liners.
I would definitely like my trumpets to be as durable as the bed liner of my truck. There would be no need for cases, insurance, etc. Good idea!
Dura-line your trumpet before it's too late.
1. My dad hates me.
2. My teacher hates me.
3. My band hates me.
4. I can play louder than you can.
5. I have been playing for two weeks. Is a triple C okay?
6. Here's a sample of my playing. Say only good things.
7. I suck. Help me but I won't tell you anything. Discuss.
8. I'm looking for free lessons but I won't tell you where I live.
9. So-and-so can't play. I can play better but I won't prove it.
10. I want to play like a famous player, but I don't want to practice. Help me.