Bamberg Party Update

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by FreshBrewed, Feb 3, 2004.

1. FreshBrewed

FreshBrewed Mezzo Piano User

Nov 11, 2003
    Houston, TX
    Well the Super Bowl party in Bamberg with Leigh as the guest of honor went off without a hitch. I'm happy to say that Leigh returned to jolly ole' England yesterday and is now home safe and sound.

As promised, we returned him in great condition and ready to get to work on a great winning horn for Jesse.

Thanks to all who were involved. The party was a blast!!!

2. Still Trying

Still Trying Pianissimo User

Nov 23, 2003
    Lake Jackson, TX USA
    Thanks, Mike. How did Leigh's banged up hand look? Is he in working condition?

3. FreshBrewed

FreshBrewed Mezzo Piano User

Nov 11, 2003
    Houston, TX
    His hand seemed to be fine and he is in excellent working condition. My wife made sure that he ate right while he was here and the rest of made sure he stayed hydrated. :lol:

4. Still Trying

Nov 23, 2003
    Lake Jackson, TX USA
    Excellent!! Leigh's healthy, rested, and well fed. You guys did great. If I just knew how to make the emoticons work, I'd put smiley faces all over the page.

5. Castle Bravo

Castle Bravo Piano User

Nov 6, 2003
    Sche├člitz, Germany
    I don't know about well rested.... between airport delays, business meetings and 'hydrating' over a nice FOOTBALL game I think Leigh was glad to get back to the good old UK and enjoy a good rest and a soccer game. :lol:

6. Castle Bravo

Castle Bravo Piano User

Nov 6, 2003
    Sche├člitz, Germany
    ...just for the record Jarrett left the party around halftime because Leigh drank him under the table and he threw up in the middle of the street...

7. Jarrett

Jarrett Piano User

Nov 11, 2003
    Richland, MO
    Hey, I made it to the other side.
    And I drank more than Leigh, for the record.
    -J

8. eclipse trumpets

eclipse trumpets Piano User

Oct 24, 2003
    England
    Hi All!

Sorry for being out of the system for a bit , but i was trying to get the booze out of my system ever since returning from Germany! :lol:

I hope the winners are not too put out, but i am now ready to chat with you all to see what it is that i can do for you.

maybe it is good that you have had time to think about your options or about what prize you would choose.

If any of you have any thoughts then please feel free to talk to me about it

Poor Jessie probably thought that he had won this great trumpet contest then the guy running it had vanished into thin air.... :lol:

Chat to you all soon about that!!!

On another note!!

I am about to wave goodbye to just about the best friends that i could hope to have, when the whole Bamberg crew leave for Iraq for a 1 year tour.
    I hope that you will join me in wishing them all the very best of luck!

Please all return to us just as insane and messed up as you were before you left ok!
    Jarrett, Gary, Mike, Freddie, Brian, and the rest of the band.

Very best wishes from all at Eclipse Trumpets..

Leigh

9. Still Trying

Nov 23, 2003
    Lake Jackson, TX USA
    Under the circumstances Jesse would be willing to wait a lot longer. There are already some guys I know in Iraq for whom I pray daily. The Bamberg gang has been added to the list. It's both the least I can do and the most at the same time.

I'm supposed to meet Mike, when he comes home in March. It's not like getting to meet you all, but it's the next best thing. God bless and protect you guys and may He keep all the sand out of your valves and slides.

Jesse