WTS: Bb Gold Ajna I Bb Monette Trumpet

Discussion in 'Bb Trumpets' started by NavyJazz1, Jun 17, 2016.

1. NavyJazz1

NavyJazz1 New Friend

Feb 23, 2008
    Bb Gold AJNA I Monette Trumpet for sale! This is an opportunity to purchase an INCREDIBLE instrument! I purchased the trumpet used in 2006 from Tony D'aveni. This horn was built for Fats Fernandez, a trumpet player from Argentina. The gold is faded, but looks great. Valves are killin' and the slides are in working order. Monette describes these horns as: extremely rich and brilliant sound, sounds good up close and even better at a distance, remarkably fast and stable response, holds together great on extreme softs and extreme loads, 5 5/8 bell, and great for players with an open physical approach. This horn has that classic "Monette" sound and I've enjoyed it for years! There are several PICS and sound clips / video clips on my website (Matt Leder, Professional Trumpet Performance and Instruction). Case and mouthpiece not included. All sales final. I'm hoping to find this horn a great homeā€¦ this is a REAL player! PICS available to serious buyers. Please email me at: [email protected] with SERIOUS OFFERS. I listed the horn at $6800, but I will entertain all serious offers in that I need to pay for some home expenses. Thank you.