Besson

Discussion in 'Horns' started by Tootsall, Nov 10, 2003.

1. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    OK...here's one for you. Kanstul built the "International" (aka BE800) for Boosey & Hawkes. Which CURRENT model of Kanstul would you say that the International which was built by Kanstul would be most like in terms of bell shape/weight, and horn response and tone? Note I am NOT trying to draw a comparison with current, or off-shore Besson Internationals.

2. JACKKANSTUL

JACKKANSTUL Pianissimo User

Custom Edition

Currently on my website you will see posted a "Custom Edition" trumpet for payments of only $40.00 a month. :shock: That's right I said just $40.00 per month. You will get real :p from a horn like this. Especially if you liked the INTERNATIONAL TRUMPET made by Kanstul. This is the best deal going on the net. Nap yours today and start feeling real 8) Just email me at: [email protected] or call 480-753-3468. You'll be walking around like this :wink: after you do.

Jack Kanstul

3. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    Hokay! Gotcha. Thanks. :D

Oh...and a huge "thanks again" for sending me the three sets of valve springs "way back when" for the International. You guys were a class act when I complained about the heaviness of the originals and I can see you still are. My son is still playing that horn but I think it's getting time for some new internal pads. (Do those rubber top pads ever wear out?)