Blatant egregious plug - you've been warned!

Discussion in 'Horns' started by NickD, Nov 4, 2005.

1. NickD

NickD Forte User

OK, folks, as the subject header says, this is a blatant plug. The web master may decide to move or delete this. I hope by making the disclaimer, I can post my feelings honestly here, though. If not, I understand.

Ok, last night I did a big band rehearsal with a new band. The guys in the section were all checking out my Stage 1 California model NYTC horn. I must say that, after discussing this horn with my peers last night, I that I can't say enough good stuff about this axe!

It is the quintessential jobbers horn (in Chicago, the expression jobbers refers to free-lancers who play all kinds of gigs - classical, jazz, rock, pop, country - you name it - for a variety of different leaders/contractors). It is built as solidly as a rock, and yet plays like a lightweight. It has the best valves that personally ave ever felt. That was one thing the guys were all commenting on last night. They were all asking me about sound, too. My comment to them was how I loved the wide range of timbres I was able to get with this horn, hence it's flexibility in my work envirnment.

I love this axe! I also love the Classic model, too, but that's another story!
    ;-)

Thanks for your indulgence.

Nick