Brain fried! ROWUK!

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by G-man-, Dec 15, 2011.

1. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    WOW - I can't believe I am coming to Rowuk's defense --he is perfectly capable of answering for himself..... Hey, calm down, take a deep breath, and relax. Rowuk and many others here may have played a long time---BUT CLEARLY INTERNET analysis of your playing is probably NOT the best source of embouchure help. AND when I or someone else (LIKE ROWUK) explains something --- WE (rowuk ole buddy, ole pal, and I) are merely illustrating our experience, and our viewpoint. ------IT IS NOT always easily conveyed over electronic media -- in just plain words --- in my opinion that is. so you should give Rowuk a break ---- poor old fella anyhow!!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

2. G-man-

G-man- New Friend

Nov 26, 2011
    What I meant by the title was, My brain is fried... Rowuk are you able to help?

Sorry if that came across wrong in the heading. ROFL

3. tobylou8

tobylou8 Utimate User

Dec 22, 2008
    Virginia
    I understood the title. I am also a sensitive guy!:wub:

4. jbkirby

jbkirby Forte User

Sep 10, 2009
    Dothan, Alabama

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
    :bleah:

5. iw63boomer

iw63boomer New Friend

Dec 12, 2011
    Chicago and other places
    Hi there! The way you learned to play high notes was the way it was taught to me back in grade school, back in the 1970’s. I remember having books that were full of pictures of students doing what you describe. Uhhh…. THIS IS WRONG!! LOL! As an earlier post in this thread mentioned, you need to find a trumpet player/teacher and learn some real technique. Be encouraged! It sounds like you have musical talent and interest; a teacher will be able to take you to the levels you need to be able to perform what it is you want. Good luck!