Buffalo Trumpet Hang Scheduled

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by entrancing1, Dec 1, 2012.

1. veery715

veery715 Utimate User

Mar 6, 2007
    Ithaca NY
    I'll be there again. April is a much better month!

SInce I got rid of the wagon, I will bring a subset of the collection this time, and there wil be some additions:

Callet Jazz
    Harrelson 909
    Olds Recording
    Olds Super Recording
    Olds Opera
    Getzen Severinsen

2. edfitzvb

edfitzvb Forte User

Jun 10, 2008
    Woodlawn, VA
    Veery, nice subset! I have played the Callet Jazz, Olds Recording, and Getzen Severinsen... all WONDERFUL horns. I would pick all 3 over any Bach 37 I ever played. I would love to try a Super Recording and don't think I have ever played an Opera. Wish I could justify a trip from Virginia Beach, but I don't think the "little lady" would let that happen... at least without repercussions. Oh, well....

3. Buck with a Bach

Buck with a Bach Fortissimo User

Dec 29, 2009
    Canton, Ohio
    I'd probably have to just bring my mouthpiece. Most of mine are pretty unremarkable. Might have the 17A straightened out by then, or maybe bring my Bach mystery horn:roll::oops:

4. entrancing1

entrancing1 Mezzo Piano User

Feb 16, 2010
    Buffalo, NY
    There is the Frank Lloyd Wright Darwin Martin house tour, several art galleries, UH OH!!! I was checking to see what the Buffalo Philharmonic (BPO) is doing that night. and I see that the 14th is Sunday. I had intended to hold the Hang on Saturday. That would be the 13th. I hope that change won't mess up anyone's plans? BTW The BPO is playing with Jim Brickman, the 13th.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
  5. kingtrumpet

kingtrumpet Utimate User

Sep 20, 2009
    New York State USA
    wow -- only 3 hours away for me --- what is your schedule like GM, ole buddy, ole pal??? maybe you would be the guy we are hanging with!!!!?????? ROFL ROFL ROFL

6. Dave Hughes

Dave Hughes Mezzo Forte User

Oct 19, 2010
    Rochester, NY
    Hopefully I can make it this year, and bring a few friends.

7. entrancing1

entrancing1 Mezzo Piano User

Feb 16, 2010
    Buffalo, NY
    Oscar is quite well thank you. He got an early Christmas gift of an RC car. He loves to hate it.