Calicchio Raffle on TH

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Icanplayhigherthanyou, Feb 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icanplayhigherthanyou

Icanplayhigherthanyou New Friend

Feb 20, 2009
    Wow! Anybody else see what happend on the Trumpet Herald? WTF? I see both sides but 20 some odd pages of hot air? Sheeesh -

2. veery715

veery715 Utimate User

Mar 6, 2007
    Ithaca NY
    So why not just leave it over there at TH?
    veery

3. Icanplayhigherthanyou

Feb 20, 2009
    so sorry to offend.. I just joined both sites today and have not been activated there yet. It was just an observation

4. veery715

veery715 Utimate User

Mar 6, 2007
    Ithaca NY
    Oh, not offended. I didn't mean to "sound" short. But it is very easy for things to get out of hand, as you saw from that thread. Restraint doesn't have its say on the 'net.
    veery

5. hubnub

hubnub Piano User

May 4, 2007
    Cleveland, OH
    Can't find it. Post the link, please.

6. Icanplayhigherthanyou

Feb 20, 2009
    Sorry posting a link here to another site I will not do. It was very heated. I was curious since I joined today both sites how many people live in both or the opposite do TH and TM live exclusively. Seach all posts by kingsilversonic it is 20 pages long you cant miss it..

7. EdMann

EdMann Mezzo Forte User

Sep 20, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Two others sites, TH and the MF forum have beaten this to a pulp, IMHO, and each feature multiple posts by rather anonymous posters of, shall I say, a bellicose and cowardly nature. If I may submit, interested parties might go there to review the bizarre, head-turning discussion. It's a window into the insane.

Happy blowing,

Ed

8. Bachstul

Bachstul Mezzo Forte User

Jan 25, 2009
    :dontknow: So, does this mean I can't buy a raffle ticket for the Caliccio?:roll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.