Callet "Jazz" Trumpet/Holiday Trumpets

Discussion in 'Horns' started by Bruce Lee, Dec 3, 2003.

1. Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee Piano User

Oct 24, 2003
    Rochester, NY
    Happy Holidays, Everyone!

I'm proud to be the sponsor for the 2nd Annual Holiday Trumpets, this coming weekend! Christmas, and the Holidays are a time for remembrance, and a cause for celebration. There is no finer way of expressing our feelings, than by playing the trumpet. I hope that all of you feel as strongly about this as I do. The overwhelming sounds from last year's Holiday Trumpets made some very wonderful musical memories for me. It was very exciting to hear thirty trumpets performing, and to participate with everyone. I look forward to sharing this same experience with all of my fellow trumpet players, once again, this year!

We'll have some of the same music from last year, including "Bugler's Holiday". There are also some new arrangements that look very exciting! Meg sent a list of the music that we'll be performing.

I'm going to be bringing a few trumpets from my Northern Brass line, for you to try. I'll have a couple of Callet trumpets, four Eclipse trumpets, and the new Lawler Committee with me. You can see me to register to win a free Callet Jazz trumpet, to be given away on Christmas Day, courtesy of Lee Adams/Callet Trumpets.

I'll do whatever I can to help Meg make this event bigger than "Tuba Christmas", but we need your help to accomplish that! If you would, please let Meg know that you are planning on attending the 2nd Annual Holiday Trumpets event. Her e-mail address is: [email protected]

I hope to see a lot of familiar faces, as well as some new ones, this year! I checked the weather map, and it looks like mother nature is going to cooperate. Please... spread the word, and bring your friends! Let's join together to make this a tradition that is impossible to beat, and "Trumpet" the Holidays in with style!

Happy Holiday Trumpets!

Bruce Lee

2. Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee Piano User

Oct 24, 2003
    Rochester, NY
    Here are the venues for this year's Holiday Trumpets

Please register for the Callet Jazz Trumpet giveaway at these events. (Sorry, but you must be present to register.)

Venue 1:
    Clements Middle School
    66 Jack Neely Rd
    Covington, GA 30016

PERFORMANCE/REHEARSAL in the gym
    Saturday, December 6 @ 3PM

Venue 2:
    Centennial Olympic Park
    265 Park Avenue West, NW
    Atlanta, GA 30313

REHEARSAL/PERFORMANCE
    Sunday, December 7 @ 10:00 AM - 12PM

Venue 3:
    Mall of Georgia - "The Village" (Formerly Pepsi Pavilion)
    3333 Buford Drive
    Buford, GA 30519

PERFORMANCE
    Sunday, December 7 @ 2PM