Calling Out The Fellas From 42nd Street!!!

Discussion in 'Horns' started by ALLCHOPS, Jun 6, 2005.

1. ALLCHOPS

ALLCHOPS Piano User

Nov 14, 2003
    Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
    I know you both had the California for your show yesterday, I have the photo to prove it!!! Now get out of bed and gimme something, anything!!! :D :D

Tony G

2. NYTC

NYTC Forte User

Nov 1, 2004
    Brooklyn,NY
    Hey Tony.
    The guys need some time to get home.
    Dylan is going to PA,while Brandon is going to Chicago,I believe.
    I herad them play the horns at the show,but I will not tell you anything at all. :bleah:

3. BAM

BAM New Friend

Oct 26, 2003
    Yeah, I can vouch for that 4 hour ride in the unairconditioned car...it was hell. Tony, you are going to love this horn. It is very even throughout, and the upper register really flies when you need it to! The craftmanship on it is incredible as well. We were getting looks from the other musicians in the pit because Dylan and I were so in sync playing the same horn. Wasn't in the hall, but the show was recorded, so hopefully we can have some soundclips posted sometime soon.

4. NYTC

NYTC Forte User

Nov 1, 2004
    Brooklyn,NY
    You guys are fast.
    Didn't think it would be that soon :D
    You played a geat show on Sunday(I only fell a sleep for 10 seconds or so) :D
    Your solos were amazing as well,aspecially Brandon's :D

5. ALLCHOPS

ALLCHOPS Piano User

Nov 14, 2003
    Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
    Let The Blood Flow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the update!!! I'll have mine in the morning I hope and I have a gig tomorrow night at the Palce Theater in Albany for AFLAC Insurance Company - 2,500 people...

I am excited about the intonation comments!!! It will be nice to play trumpet again and not trombone if you know what I mean... :D :D :D

On a serious note I have to at this time take me and my son to the basement as there is a Tornado warning for Saratoga County!!! We're not in OZ anymore!!

Later!

Tony G

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Forte User

Oct 21, 2003
    Thank You! ;-)

7. NYTC

NYTC Forte User

Nov 1, 2004
    Brooklyn,NY
    Dylan,you da man :D