Can't blame him ....

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by turtlejimmy, Jan 7, 2012.

1. tobylou8

tobylou8 Utimate User

Dec 22, 2008
    Virginia
    Well, since the streets are made of gold, wonder what the trumpets are made of? Can hardly wait!!

2. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    Perhaps they are a solid gold Monette! I'm not in any hurry to get there even if they are.

3. JNINWI

JNINWI Piano User

Apr 26, 2011
    Earth
    We buried my father with his early 1950’s model King Super 20 dual bore, so there’s at least
    one of those up there.

4. tobylou8

tobylou8 Utimate User

Dec 22, 2008
    Virginia
    Got ya!!

Heaven, everyone wants to go there but not in a hurry to arrive!!:D

5. rowuk

rowuk Moderator Staff Member

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    I think that the primitive horns played on earth are not suitable for the life after. If there is one thing that I am sure about, heaven has NO geekiness.

6. Ed Lee

Ed Lee Utimate User

Aug 16, 2009
    Jackson NC
    Peter doesn't need a wand ... he can see right through you just like that guy you looked at in the comic books when you were much younger.

Me confuse you! Methinks you are putting the horseshoe on backwards on the back feet of the horse. No way you'd pass the exam as a farrier doing this. Peter Gabriel a singer is a matter of opinion ... I've not heard him so I can't say, but you're confusing him with that guy who plays a heavenly trumpet. Still, believe what you want to, just as I will.

Otherwise, I still can't hear what I don't see. The "Pony Express" rider must have layed up overnight while the farrier reshoed his horse. These current paved roads cause excessive wear on iron horseshoes.

7. Richard Oliver

Richard Oliver Forte User

Jul 18, 2006
    Casper, WY
    Blessed Be God Forever! :D

8. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Tobylou, be careful with what you wish... We are still loving you here in our material world... so don't ascend just quit yet OK?

9. JNINWI

JNINWI Piano User

Apr 26, 2011
    Earth
    Rowuk, I think of the incredible musicians that have passed on, and can't help but think there are some pretty crazy bands up there / or down there whichever way you choose, and probably no geekiness !!

10. rowuk

rowuk Moderator Staff Member

Jun 18, 2006
    Germany
    After you die, it doesn't matter how many mouthpieces, horns, wives, husbands, cars or bottles of expensive wine that you HAD.