can't find the springs

Discussion in 'Vintage Trumpets / Cornets' started by carlos marxuach, Nov 3, 2010.

  1. carlos marxuach

    carlos marxuach Pianissimo User

    Sep 9, 2009
    hello, I am wondering where I can buy trumpet valve springs that are 1/2"X 1" 1/2". It seems to be a very uncomon measurement. I need it for a Chris Kratt deluxe model trumpet.:dontknow:
  2. study888

    study888 Mezzo Forte User

    Aug 22, 2005
    Darlington S.C.
    Hello Carlos. Check with this internet Musical site. I have been able to find the right springs for my 1938/48 King Master Cornets. They also have the right bottom springs for the vintage King Liberty Trumpets and the upper springs for the vintage/ newer King Trumpets.

    I have never heard of your brand of Trumpet. Give this site a looking over. I believe you have to set up a account. This site does sell to Music Tech's and us regular do it your selfers.

    The site name is Flutes, Wind Instruments, Repairs, Supplies by J.L. Smith . Just click on it right here. Will take you right to the site. Good luck
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2010

Share This Page