CCT900 vs. Zeus

Discussion in 'Horns' started by Lo, Nov 27, 2003.

1. Lo

Lo New Friend

Nov 25, 2003
    Toronto,Ontario
    What are the advantages of buying the CCT900 over the Zeus 900s? Since these both look and have measurements almost the same ? The only differnce I can see is the price by about $20 on WWBW?! Thanks!

2. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    Hey man...since WWBW have a return policy, as has Alex...why don't you get one of each and give 'em a whirl? Don't forget to post your findings (both subjective and objective) here! I think it would make a great post.

3. Uncle Albert

Uncle Albert New Friend

Nov 12, 2003
    US
    Kanstul 900 vs ZeuS

The ZeuS is bell - heavy and double braced at the tuning slide .459 bore
    The Kanstul 900 has a reverse leadpipe, no tuning slide bracing and a lighter weight bell with .460 bore.

If you like a tighter blow with more locked in slotting get a ZeuS.

4. JACKKANSTUL

JACKKANSTUL Pianissimo User

Or if you really want to put a :) on your face get my Custom Edition trumpet advertised on my website www.kanstulmusic.com. You will be :shock: at the price. Just $40.00 a month. :shock: In my opionion it will match the 900 or the Zeus and for less money. :p And if you don't believe my opinion then make your own. You risk nothing as I offer my Try Before You Buy on every horn I sell. If you're not happy send it back. But I'm sure you won't because you will be feeling like this. :D It is the best deal going on the Net right now for a quality horn. You can even choose to upgrade to a signature horn during the 20 month payment period. :shock: That's right. You can play this great horn on me for almost 2 years and then give it back and put all that money into a signature horn. 8) Now that's a deal! And as with every horn from me you get my exclusive Lifetime Warranty. You won't find that on any other instrument except a Kanstul from Jack Kanstul.

To The Music,

Jack Kanstul

5. Lo

Lo New Friend

Nov 25, 2003
    Toronto,Ontario
    Anyone out there? lol. This would really help to make my decision. Since I must tell my parents what trumpet they should get me for christmas...Thanks again!

6. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    Lo, why don't you contact Jack Kanstul directly by sending him an email? His email address is to be found in his "profile" which you get to by clicking on his name in the Kanstul forum. I'm sure he'd be more than happy to answer any questions directly.

Another option is to get in touch with Priscilla King at King Music. Her website address is: http://pickmusic.net/ . She is a trumpet player and teacher as well as store owner and representative for Kanstul and in addition to that, has played the ZeuG.