Changed my morning alarm...

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by NFS_87, Aug 21, 2013.

1. NFS_87

NFS_87 Pianissimo User

Jan 25, 2011
    Cleveland, Ohio
  2. Vulgano Brother

Vulgano Brother Moderator Staff Member

Mar 23, 2006
    Parts Unknown
    I'm awake!

3. gbshelbymi

gbshelbymi Mezzo Piano User

Jan 3, 2013
    Travelers Rest, SC
    had that vinyl in quadraphonic surround!

4. mchs3d

mchs3d Mezzo Forte User

Sep 30, 2005
    Provo, UT
    I used to have James Morrison's "Scream Machine" as my alarm at FULL volume...didn't get me up. Then I had some of Chris Botti's love songs...until I began subconsciously associating the first track with misery. Maybe that's why I don't listen to him much anymore...

edit: When I had James Morrison as my alarm, I would wake up in the morning to the small little "pop" my CD player made. Panicking, I would run over to the machine and turn it off before it was too late. Then I was exhausted and went right back to sleep.

5. Avan

Avan New Friend

Mar 9, 2012

Boy !! I haven't heard that in along long time ---- > quadraphonic surround Last time I heard any quadraphonic sound, it was Freddie Hubbard soothing the notes as they poked out of the speakers .................. Lets see that puts it at about 1971 or so .................

6. graysono

graysono Mezzo Forte User

Jan 22, 2007
    Hyde Park, Utah
    Brings back fond memories of seeing that band in Las Vegas at an after hours dance club called The Pink Pussycat. They sustained that kind of energy for hours.

Also, it's really nice to find out what my Schilke might sound like if I could play those notes!!