CHASE Revisited

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by clarinocg, Jun 16, 2007.

1. clarinocg

clarinocg New Friend

Apr 9, 2007
    Just a reminder that tickets for the CHASE tribute concert are now on sale at www.ticketweb.com The other good news is that we now have most of the original members coming in to play the show. So the list of CHASE alumni reads:Dartanyan Brown, Dennis Johnson, bass; Jay Burrid, Gary Smith, drums; Phil Porter, organ; GG Shinn, vocals; and trumpeters Ted Piercefield, Alan Ware, Jay Sollenberger, Joe Morrissey, and Jim Oatts. Along with Eric Miyashiro and the local trumpet and rhythm hot dogs, it makes for a powerful music event. Hope to see some of you there. Joe

2. Bear

Bear Forte User

Apr 30, 2004
    USA
    more info please... details?

3. screamingmorris

screamingmorris Mezzo Forte User

Apr 4, 2007
  4. clarinocg

clarinocg New Friend

Apr 9, 2007
    To all who need more info. I have listed "Chase Revisited" on the calendar page of this site. Aug. 1st. Also, I will update the ad website www.chaserevisited.com with pics and bios of the original members who are playing on the concert by June 22. Also, check out www.ticketweb.com. Joe

5. krossum

krossum Piano User

Aug 23, 2005
    New York, NY, USA
    bump

this is going to be one hell of a show :)

-Kelly

6. TisEkard

TisEkard Pianissimo User

Jul 28, 2006
    L.A./Orange County CA
    i wish it wasnt so far away from California

7. Bear

Bear Forte User

Apr 30, 2004
    USA
    Darn, too far away for me. I bet it'll be a blast... I'm jealous.

8. 11thchair

11thchair Pianissimo User

Jan 27, 2005
    Evansville In
    I did not realize the GG Shinn did vocals. I thought he was a trumpeter. Or does he do both?

9. krossum

krossum Piano User

Aug 23, 2005
    New York, NY, USA
    T-Minus 3 days and counting....

if you live too far away to get to the show, just open your windows and listen carefully, you should be able to hear it! yeah, there's some seriously aggressive playing goin' on ;)

peace.
    -Kelly

10. bookdates

bookdates New Friend

Aug 7, 2007
    chicago
    Hello There- Dennis Johnson (who is a client) mentioned this site. I would like to start a discussion to see the interest level in bring Chase Revisited to St. Charles, IL on 5/17/08 and Chicago, IL on 5/18/08. My office would sell tickets directly on the internet and they would also be available at the door for a slightly higher price. Thanks and hope to hear from you all either way. Regards- Steve, Poltun Entertainment Group