Check out this Trumpet Blog!!!

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by sosanolan, Jul 27, 2014.

1. sosanolan

sosanolan New Friend

Jul 20, 2009
    Wow you all! I am beyond ecstatic. Your support and time to read my words means the absolute world. Not to mention the company here browsing this thread. Please don't ever hesitate to write in to [email protected] and give some feedback. I hope I give y'all something that you can enjoy! Bless you all for your kind words and encouragement.

2. ConnDirectorFan

ConnDirectorFan Fortissimo User

Nov 5, 2010
    United States
    So far, it seems great - the only suggestion I have is to post videos, perhaps. I have to say, I like the blog's insight coupled with the format and personal perspective - elements that are available here at TM, but this blog presents them in a refreshing way.

Best wishes!

3. sosanolan

sosanolan New Friend

Jul 20, 2009
    Thanks! I hope you keep visiting as there is a new post this AM and more to come soon! I was actually thinking of posting videos once I get a handle on the inner workings of this web hosting monster! I have some that truly must be shared! Any types of videos in particular? Humorous? Instructional? Performance?

4. veery715

veery715 Utimate User

Mar 6, 2007
    Ithaca NY
    Welcome to blogging! I think you are off to a fine start. Recordings and videos would be a great way to help us know where you're at, musically, and we'd like to hear how your getting on with the Prana MP over time. Be gentle with it - they are really thin at the shank end!! (Don't ask how I know...)

5. sosanolan

sosanolan New Friend

Jul 20, 2009
    Now you know I have to ask... What happened? :-p

And great! I'll try to get some videos up. Very intimidating company amongst a group of talented musicians. You may never come back if you hear me play!

6. ConnDirectorFan

ConnDirectorFan Fortissimo User

Nov 5, 2010
    United States
    Have faith. No matter where you are at, we were there once [although you are probably better than I am, so that's only true to a point - so you can say that about me more than I about you, or something :stars:].

Still, I have improved a lot since I first joined, thanks to diligent practice, lessons, and good equipment research, plus a gift horn.

7. veery715

veery715 Utimate User

Mar 6, 2007
    Ithaca NY
    None of us plays as well as we'd like!

I almost dropped the Prana, but in not doing so I bumped it against my chair:cry:

8. sosanolan

sosanolan New Friend

Jul 20, 2009
    Two sounds to make a grown man cry... The sound of Sarah McLachlan's voice on the ASPCA commercial and the sound of a beautiful mouthpiece clinking on the ground.

9. Cornyandy

Cornyandy Fortissimo User

Jan 9, 2010
    East Yorkshire
    Nooooooo did you knock the fairy dust out of it (joking guys joking)

10. sosanolan

sosanolan New Friend

Jul 20, 2009
    Studies have shown a direct correlation between the dropping of one's Prana and the onset of a downward spiral in one's love life.;-)