Chopsaver........

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by bandman, Jan 7, 2006.

1. bandman

bandman Forte User

Oct 16, 2004
    Lafayette, LA, USA
    I was not certain where to put this, so the lounge (where almost anything goes) seemed as good a place as any to me.

I just returned from Colorado where I did some vacation time followed by some clinic work the past few days. I had experienced some poor health during the holidays and decided to go up early and spend a few days in a cabin just chilling out. I brought my family and boredom soon set in for my daughter so off we went to Hidden Valley so she could enjoy the snow play area. I figured I would be fun to sit around and watch her have fun.

The temperature was 22° and the wind was blowing 25-35 MPH. In cold weather places I normally use Bert’s, but I didn’t have any Bert's and didn’t feel like taking the time to go get any at the store. Then I remembered that I had some Chopsaver in my bag. Why not put to the ultimate test?

We spent several days out walking, and watching my daughter have a blast in the cold weather. I used Chopsaver before, during and after each time we went out into the elements. The results were amazing! None of us had the slightest chap lips, in fact I found my lips were softer and it was easier to play after a week in the cold than they were before I went up there.

I have been a user of Chopsaver for a while, but I never realized just how good a product it really is. The only problem is that now I have to check with my wife and daughter to see who has stolen my Chopsaver!

2. Bear

Bear Forte User

Apr 30, 2004
    USA
    HAHAHA... yeah, the stuff is great out here in west Texas with the high winds, dust, and dry heat. Keeps my lips nice n moist.

3. jcstites

jcstites Mezzo Forte User

Jun 1, 2005
    Tallahassee, FL
    Ohh baby, just the way I like em. :-P

I also love my chopsaver, especially since it was free at midwest :D

4. miles71

miles71 Mezzo Piano User

Nov 8, 2004
    Maryland
    I got some chopsaver at a trumpet clinic and love the stuff. I need to order several more tubes.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Forte User

Oct 21, 2003
    ChopSaver is by far the best product out there for your chops ;-)