Chris Botti Interview

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Saile, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Richard Oliver

Richard Oliver Forte User

Jul 18, 2006
    Casper, WY
    Sticky this so we don't lose it. I can't save it to my HD.

2. kctrumpeteer

kctrumpeteer Piano User

Dec 23, 2009
    Inspirational interviews and I think after I watched them a few nights ago I went out and purchased a single ticket to see his show coming up in a couple of months. Not sure if this needs a separate thread, but would really love to figure out what the protocol is for getting to actually see him after the show. Last time I walked out after the concert and saw the line to see him and some highly annoying person helped me figure out that the line wasn't at the top of the stairs but about 2 blocks down in the concert hall with hundreds of people already lined up ready to see him. I presume you have to skip out on the last song or so and the 1st time I saw him we had little ones waiting and figured it might take hours in order to actually get to see him or a lot of waiting with no luck.

My other concern is not being like the kid wanting the BB gun in "A Christmas story" and finally wading through the line and thinking oh crap, what is it that I want to ask him?

There are so many things that I could ask him its hard to imagine where to even start.

3. xjb0906

xjb0906 Piano User

May 2, 2009
    Charlotte NC
    Listening to fear gets you nowhere.