Christmas

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by rowuk, Dec 24, 2008.

1. oldlou

oldlou Forte User

Aug 28, 2005
    Grand Rapids, Mi.
    Merry Christmas to all here. I hopew that I have been able to provide at least as much guidance as I have received from all of you in this group.

Please remember that this holiday is a commemoration of the birth of Our Savior, not just a day to exchange mercenary physical gifts. His name is in the name of this holiday.

OLDLOU>>

2. Fluffy615

Fluffy615 Piano User

Nov 30, 2006
    New Jersey
    Merry Christmas to all of my fellow TM'ers! Many people list what is the most important thing of this season. My two cents worth is FAMILY and FRIENDS. Don't always think that there's time for them later and go on with the hustle and bustle. Enjoy them often.
    Bob
    God bless us all, everyone.

3. Darthsunshine

Darthsunshine Mezzo Forte User

Jul 19, 2008
    Seattle, WA
    Merry Christmas :lol:

4. Bagnewauckland

Bagnewauckland Pianissimo User

Dec 2, 2008
    New Zealand
    Don't let the Christ come out of Christmas, as my (school, not section(That's me)) principal always says

To all, from NZ, have a great Christmas (mine's already half over!), and may your endurance not be too badly effected by the large meal!

5. ManGo

ManGo Pianissimo User

Apr 10, 2008
    London
    A merry Christmas to one and all from over here in good ol' Blighty! :grouphug:

6. ADDER

ADDER Pianissimo User

May 25, 2008
    London UK
    Merry Christamas and a happy new year to all and everyone here on the best Trumpet forum there is, from London in good ol Blighty!

Adder

7. MFfan

MFfan Fortissimo User

Sep 13, 2006
    Kalamazoo, Michigan
    Merry Christmas to all around the world that makes this forum so interesting. Just got back from a good service at church with many carols. Wife Deb is the organist /choir director and I tooted on some of the pieces, plus our small choir did a good job along with our handbells doing some pealing before the opening and recessional hymns. Fortunately, the nasty weather eased up today with warmer temps and no more snow to make it more hazardous for people to come out.

8. B15M

B15M Forte User

Dec 30, 2003
    Monroe Ct.
    Merry Christmas to all.

Robin, Thanks for all your time here. Weather we agree or not, you always have something useful to say.

9. JustinSmith

JustinSmith Piano User

Nov 6, 2006
    SF Bay Area
    Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy Holidays to everyone.

10. oneleggimp

oneleggimp New Friend

Merry CHRISTmas!:thumbsup:

Hope everyone had a safe and happy CHRISTmas.

My first Christmas concert with Motor City Brass Band (MCBB.org). Had a great time.(have played with MCBB for about a year but didn't play last year's Christmas concert)

Regards,

Ernie
    Bach Strad Cornet:play:

Last edited: Dec 25, 2008