Cincinnati trumpet hang April 3rd

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by mortakye, Mar 5, 2011.

1. mortakye

mortakye Pianissimo User

May 6, 2005
    Cincinnati, OH
    Hello, I'm hosting a Cincinnati area trumpet hang on April 3rd from 12 to 5. Everyone is invited, it should be a lot of fun. So far it looks like a really cool mix of horns will show up to try out. It will be a fun way to get to meet some Cincinnati area folks.
    Send me a private message for my address and directions.
    Post here with anything you can think of and any horns you may bring.
    Thanks,
    Nate

2. gmonady

gmonady Utimate User

Jan 28, 2011
    Dayton, Ohio
    Somehow the private message reply is not accepting my post so I am taking my reply public:

How about a dude from Dayton? My wife and kids are out of town I do believe that weekend which means I should have nothing but music on my agenda. So I am intrigued. Let me know more about the trumpet session, as you have peeked my interest.

By the way, if you have nothing on your schedule this evening (Sunday), my band, the Eddie Brookshire Quintet is backing up Bobby LaVell (in town with the Duke Ellington Band) at Gilly's, from 7 PM until 10 PM. We will be playing some of our originals, some of his and a mix of standards.

You may try to post your reply on my private link. Hope you have better luck.

3. mortakye

mortakye Pianissimo User

May 6, 2005
    Cincinnati, OH
    It would be great if you can make it down, I think that it will be lots of fun.
    Sorry I missed you at Gilly's, I was already booked. I haven't been there in years.