Claude Gordon teacher?

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Aspiring Trumpeter, Oct 2, 2005.

1. Aspiring Trumpeter

Aspiring Trumpeter New Friend

Oct 2, 2005
    Iowa
    Does anyone know of any good Claude Gordon teachers around the northeast Iowa area?

2. londonhusker

londonhusker Guest

deleted

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2007
  3. John Mohan

John Mohan Pianissimo User

Aug 11, 2004
    Chicago
    Yes, come see meeee.....

Bring lots of moneeeeey....

:cool:

Seriously, I don't know of any CG teachers in Iowa so if you want to call me for some help over the phone, Private Message me and I'll send you my phone number. (No, I wouldn't charge you for a phone call)

If you're interested in webcam type lessons, Jeff Purtle does that and he's very qualified.

If you're interested in coming to Chicago for a Crash Course, I can help you with that. That's how I studied with Claude for the first two of my fourteen years studying with him. I flew into LA every 8 months for crash courses, and after spending a week taking several lessons a day, he's assign me a well planned, well organised set of about 30 lessons to do until the next Crash Course. I found that I progressed WAY faster taking Crash Courses with Claude Gordon than I had ever progressed studying with anybody in person in the past.

Sincerely,

John Mohan

4. londonhusker

londonhusker Guest

deleted

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2007
  5. Billy B

Billy B Pianissimo User

Nov 5, 2004
    Des Moines, IA
    There is a new guy at the University of Dubuque, Jim Sherry, who studied with Allen Dean. Check him out.