Clear Lungs

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by Alex Yates, May 5, 2007.

1. Alex Yates

Alex Yates Forte User

Aug 11, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    I just wanted to post links to this stuff in case anyone is interested. With sinus and pollen season upon us, I wanted to recommend something that works well for me and might help out others with bronchial issues.

Ridgecrest Herbals - Clear Lungs Liquid - 2 Oz

Ridgecrest Herbals - Clearlungs Red/Herbal - 60 Capsules

ClearLungs, Ephedra Free, Red Label is an Ephedra-free Chinese herbal formulation to naturally relieve bronchial congestion, tightness of the chest, wheezing, and restore freer breathing. Recommended by Dr. & Mrs. Balch in the best seller Prescription For Nutritional Healing . Clearlungs is a unique Chinese herbal formula designed to provide nutrients to the lungs. Each ingredient has a special role to play in providing nutritional support.

2. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    Seems that the older I get the more sensitive to pollens and moulds I've become. I never used to be sensitive to anything, including hay barns. Now I seem to have episodes every Spring and again when harvest season is on.

Instead of drugs I just sneeze a lot; but whooo boy.... some of those seem to come right out of the earth under my toes.

3. Alex Yates

Alex Yates Forte User

Aug 11, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    Same here Toots. My sensitivity began later in life. Mold spores is a big one for me. Nov/Dec is the toughest time and then again in April/May.