College Question

Discussion in 'Trumpet Discussion' started by a marching trumpet, May 2, 2010.

1. a marching trumpet

a marching trumpet Mezzo Piano User

Feb 11, 2009
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Personally from looking at the class titles (I don't know for sure), I think that vocal and music theory may be the hardest, I can't sing worth a flip, but im not tone def. I know im taking music theory next year (senior year) and extra music classes so I can get more practice time in here at high school before goin to college. I also want to do DCI atleast one year, is it hard having a job on the side to make money for college and for DCI at the same time? Cause after our state scholorships I'll end up with like 2 grand of school and books to pay for out of my pocket (roughly speaking). Good news though, I'm meeting with one of the music dept heads this month to talk about their music program and stuff, and my parents may allow me to start taking a few lessons from the professors over at the college. :thumbsup:

2. a marching trumpet

a marching trumpet Mezzo Piano User

Feb 11, 2009
    Murfreesboro, TN
    If that's all sketchy sounding it's cause I just got done with the 4+ hrs long AP US History exam, fuuuuuun stuff, im brain dead, zoned out right in the middle of ordering at mcdonalds.

3. trickg

trickg Utimate User

Oct 26, 2003
    Baltimore/DC
    Interesting - my son is probably in the finishing stages of his AP Euro History exam. I hope you both scored 4+! :thumbsup: