Completely inappropriate and disrespectful...

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by trpguyy, Jun 13, 2004.

1. trpguyy

trpguyy Piano User

Nov 26, 2003
    [​IMG]

2. Ash

Ash Pianissimo User

Jan 18, 2004
    I've always felt that one of our nation's most pressing problems was elderly men falling asleep at speeches.

3. pushtrumpet

pushtrumpet New Friend

....but not suprising.

I fully expected rolling eyes like at the last state of the union address.

4. musicalmason

musicalmason Forte User

Dec 14, 2003
    Pa
    I suppose its completly impossible that these are just single frames from film and that they just blinked at the same time. no, that cant be possible.

5. trpguyy

trpguyy Piano User

Nov 26, 2003
    That wold be the longest blink I've ever seen. These are video stills. I've seen the video. They were asleep.

6. pushtrumpet

pushtrumpet New Friend

I had a seven hour blink last night.

7. trickg

trickg Utimate User

Oct 26, 2003
    Baltimore/DC
    Where I do think that as prominent public figures, they should be above falling asleep at something like that, I also agree that sometimes those sorts of things are major snore-o-ramas.

Then again, wasn't it Hilary that the camera's caught rolling her eyes during one of Bush's State of the Union speeches...over and over again! :roll:

To put it mildly, the Clinton's have never really been known for their tact and decorum.

8. musicalmason

musicalmason Forte User

Dec 14, 2003
    Pa
    my bad, I thought they were just individual frames from a piece of film, I havent seen the actuall film.

9. mheffernen5

mheffernen5 Pianissimo User

The Clinton's were not evidentally thinking because they slept through President George W. Bush's speech during Ronald Reagen's funeral which isn't right.

10. JoeCool

JoeCool New Friend

Dec 9, 2003
    Austin, TX
    a poster on TH put it all quite wittingly. it's probably the first time they've slept together in a long time. baddaboom! ahahahahahahahaha.............