Congratulations To Gary Wilder AKA castle Bravo

Discussion in 'TM Lounge' started by eclipse trumpets, Dec 19, 2003.

1. eclipse trumpets

eclipse trumpets Piano User

Oct 24, 2003
    England
    Our Own Castle Bravo at last decided to stick his head up above the trench and got nailed.

Just this morning Gary got married, and i wanted to be the first to congratulate him and his new wife and wish them all the best for the future.

Best Wishes from all at Eclipse

2. Jarrett

Jarrett Piano User

Nov 11, 2003
    Richland, MO
    Yep, it was a great wedding, I actually enjoyed myself, and the food was great. Gary even pressed his blues. I was surprised!
    Now I'm next on the board.
    T-4 days and counting.
    Tick-tock, Tick-tock.
    -J

3. Jarrett

Jarrett Piano User

Nov 11, 2003
    Richland, MO
    Oh and he was shaking like a leaf before the deal started. He eventually convinced himself that not even HE could screw it up, as all he had to do is say "Yes" twice and sign his name.
    Hahah... typical for him.
    -J

4. Tootsall

Tootsall Fortissimo User

Oct 25, 2003
    Yee HAW!
    He didn't frack the signature, did he? :)

Congrats Gary. You caught her (or was it t'other way 'round?) Anyway, now the REAL work begins!

Ed

5. Horn of Praise

Horn of Praise Pianissimo User

Nov 1, 2003
    United States
    Congrats Gary!!! I wish you the very, very best.

Jarrett...only four more days, huh. Since you guys are getting married so close together, does this mean that your wives are going to have babies together???

You have heard of babies before, right??? You know, ankle biters, rug rats, carpet creepers, etc.

All the best.

6. FreshBrewed

FreshBrewed Mezzo Piano User

Nov 11, 2003
    Houston, TX
    Jarrett,
    I was even more surprised to see that Gary's shirt had sleeves. It was fun watching him act like a giddy school girl though before the ceremony. The whole Bamberg gang was there to watch Gary get hitched. Now Jarrett will be married in three days and we will all have to ask permission to buy more horns from Leigh. By the way Leigh, I'll take care of the box headed to my house REEEEEEAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL well!

7. FreshBrewed

FreshBrewed Mezzo Piano User

Nov 11, 2003
    Houston, TX
    Paul,
    I'm actually the one who's wife is already expecting here in Bamberg. July 7, 2004 is the day I will be running for the hills. It's our first and I'm shaking like a leaf on a tree!

8. Castle Bravo

Castle Bravo Piano User

Nov 6, 2003
    Sche├člitz, Germany
    Wow!

Thanx Leigh, for the post, and to everyone for the nice remarks. Nina is a lovely woman, and after 6 1/2 years I figured it's about time to tie the knot....
    [​IMG]
    Oh, BTW - I may be busy for a while..... :wink:

-Gary

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Forte User

Oct 21, 2003
    Hell Yes! :wink:

Congrats Garry!

10. Skip

Skip Piano User

Oct 26, 2003
    Hawaii